NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install NetSpot for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (13.12 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Etwok, LLC.
NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the NetSpot for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (13.12 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Etwok, LLC
version : NetSpot 2.12.999 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
NetSpot for Mac description informations
NetSpot for Mac is a comprehensive wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook. In just a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point to your location on the map and start collecting Wi-Fi data around you. NetSpot for macOS creates heatmaps of your wireless network, showing you dead zones without coverage, so that you can place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data, you can also see channel overlap, which will help you to optimize your Wi-Fi network.
Features and Highlights
Visualize Your Wireless Network
Efficiency-wise, your Wi-Fi network needs hotspots placed correctly and radio channels assigned in a proper way: the visual Wi-Fi map you get thanks to NetSpot lets you see all dead zones without coverage and optimize hotspots’ placements; you can see channels’ load and decide how to use them ideally.
Wireless Network Planning
The tool is also an amazing wireless survey tool for Wi-Fi planning. Load a map, collect some wireless site survey data, build a comprehensive heatmap of your network. Now viewing each channel separately is as easy as a pie. Once you locate an empty channel with no wireless networks – it’s the optimal selection for a new Wi-Fi network. The app also lets you easily select channels for new Wi-Fi hotspots with minimal signal to noise ratio.
Analyze your Wi-Fi Coverage
The app is the easiest native wireless site survey software for Mac. You need just a few clicks to load your office plan or area map and start a network site survey. Just point to where you are on the map and the tool starts measuring wireless signal right away, move around, and collect Wi-Fi data. That’s it: now you have all the needed info to analyze radio signal leakages, discover noise sources, map channel usage, locate effective access points, etc.
Native Cocoa app, simple and fast
WLAN site survey software has always been something for experts only. The app changes that today! The app wireless survey tool is really simple and accessible to Mac users of all levels. Simple deployment, no need for specific hardware, runs on any MacBook with Mac OS X 10.6+… it’s a breeze to use. Net Spot is always up-to-date and is really small in size, only ~3MB to download, it brings the power of professional wireless survey software into your house, office or campus. Runs on a standard MacBook. Uses standard 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network adapters. Actually free!
Note: Requires 64-bit processor. Some features like active scanning, professional visualization and advanced network management are disabled.
Also Available: Download NetSpot for Windows
Download NetSpot for Mac Latest Version
NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- NetSpot for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- NetSpot for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer NetSpot for Mac
NetSpot for Mac is a product developed by Etwok, LLC. This site is not directly affiliated with NetSpot for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST NetSpot for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in NetSpot for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).