NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install NetWorx for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (4.97 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the NetWorx for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (4.97 MB) Safe & Secure
version : NetWorx 1.1.2 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
NetWorx for Mac description informations
NetWorx for Mac is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connections. NetWorx for macOS can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Wireless or Mobile Broadband. The software also features an array of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity — such as unusually heavy data flow — occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut the system down.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged into a file so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dial-up duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word, and Excel, for further analysis.
Features and Highlights
Clear graphic and/or numeric display Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, and HTML Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more Includes network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download NetWorx for Windows
Download NetWorx for Mac Latest Version
NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- NetWorx for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- NetWorx for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer NetWorx for Mac
NetWorx for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with NetWorx for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST NetWorx for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in NetWorx for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).