Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Nik Collection for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (1.1 GB) Safe & Secure to download for you by DxO Labs.
Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Nik Collection for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (1.1 GB) Safe & Secure
Developer : DxO Labs
version : Nik Collection 2.5.0 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
Nik Collection for Mac description informations
Nik Collection for Mac is a robust photo editing suite that is plugin ready for Photoshop, Lightroom, or Aperture allowing you to create professional looking images right from your Mac desktop. Add the power of the Nik Collection by DxO Labs to your workflow today.
This desktop graphics suite was a paid service but has recently been offered as freeware. You can use it, without breaking the bank, to bring out every aspect of your photos easily creating moods, fixing imperfections, enhancing colors and so much more.
In no way shape or form would I be considered a photographer but as the testing progressed I found that this is very easy-to-use and understand – some of the pictures I was playing around with actually started to look pretty good so just imagine what a real photographer could accomplish. Any option you choose to use comes with a thumbnail example of the effect rendering for reference taking all the guess work out letting you focus on creating.
Nik Collection for macOS is adequately packed with 7 desktop plug-ins that provide an unmatched range of photo editing capabilities that include multiple filter applications for improving color correction, image sharpening for bringing out details that may be too subtle, many retouching and creative effects as well as the ability to make on-the-spot color and tonality adjustments to any image. Being that this is now free it is worth giving a try.
Create stunning images faster with seven powerful plug-ins:
Analog Efex Pro
Get the photo you’re looking for, even if you don’t own the equipment. Let effects inspired by traditional cameras bring you back to the vintage age of photo development. Choose from 10 different Tool Combinations to easily apply their effects, or use the Camera Kit to mix and match your favorite analog features.
Color Efex Pro
Access 55 high quality photographic filters to achieve incredible photographic results. Color Efex Pro is known for its power and versatility. Years of imaging research and development and feedback from customers worldwide have resulted in a powerful feature set with unmatched control. Perfectly suited for all styles of photography, each filter provides control to satisfy discerning photographers.
Silver Efex Pro
Dozens of visual presets as starting points. If you like what you see, you’re done. If you want to go further, use an extensive set of global controls such as brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, film types, toning, and much more to craft your image.
Creating great photography involves mastery of color and light. Powered by patented U Point® technology, Viveza allows photographers of any skill level to quickly enhance their images using innovative tools designed for speed and efficiency.
HDR Efex Pro
By incorporating multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms HDR Efex Pro can support whatever unique look you choose for a particular image. You can add a realistic, subtle touch to your landscape or interior scene, or you can also pick an artistic preset and increase the structure to create a truly unique look. With HDR Efex Pro there are no limits.
U Point powered controls allow you to precisely control sharpness and detail selectively within an image without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. Enhancements are automatically and naturally blended throughout your image for spectacular results.
Dfine reduction engine provides best-in-class noise reduction while retaining an incredible amount of detail. Automatic camera profiling replaces the need to purchase camera profiles and fine-tunes Dfine’s revamped noise reduction engine to produce the best results for your camera.
Also Available: Download Nik Collection for Windows
Download Nik Collection for Mac Latest Version
Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Nik Collection for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Nik Collection for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Nik Collection for Mac
Nik Collection for Mac is a product developed by DxO Labs. This site is not directly affiliated with Nik Collection for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Nik Collection for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Nik Collection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).