NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install NoSleep for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (1.6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Pavel Prokofiev.
NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the NoSleep for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (1.6 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Pavel Prokofiev
version : NoSleep 1.5.1 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
NoSleep for Mac description informations
NoSleep for Mac is a lightweight system utility for macOS laptop users that can help them to take full advantage of their hardware and apps even when their laptop lids are closed. While the majority of Mac users prefer automatic pausing of all apps and placing macOS into sleep whenever their laptop lid is closed, in certain situations this default action can hinder your work or personal needs. By leaving OS active when the lid is closed, you can take full advantage of the apps that are running. Many users are also satisfied with this app because it prevents the so-called “accidental doze” effect that can happen when your lid is angled to be very close to the keyboard.
While the procedure for turning off the automatic sleep feature exist, hidden deep inside macOS customization options, the majority of Mac laptop users are not bothering in spending time learning this complicated procedure. Instead, an app like the program can help them achieve the same functionality with just a few clicks of their mouse, or even activate automatic preference for keeping OS on when certain conditions are met. This app is optimized for use on all MacBook laptops and is available on Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel only).
Installation and Use
NoSleep for macOS is a very small app that when active resides directly on your status bar with the very appropriate “Zz” icon. Clicking on it you can easily turn off or on the NoSleep mode, enabling you to precisely control whether your apps will be suspended after each closing of the lid. In addition to the usual About and Updates tools, it is recommended that you visit Preferences area because there you can set up advanced behaviors such as running the tool automatically on AC or Battery power, turn on password authentication on each display opening and even start the app on each system startup. This last option is especially useful to users who want the app to be active at all times, transforming their MacBook into a laptop that is always functioning at full power, with all of its apps performing their jobs without interruptions, remaining connected to the internet, and more.
It is important to note that managing the status of the OS sleep function with No Sleep app can only be performed with your mouse and interaction with the taskbar icons. There are no built-in options for toggling the sleep state with a keyboard shortcut.
Features and Highlights
Lightweight system utility for all MacBook users. Turn on or off the automatic OS sleep feature on MacBook laptops. Enhance the functionality of your MacBook. Setup automatic removal of OS sleep feature when your MacBook is connected by AC power. Built-in lock screen feature for securing your laptop against unauthorized access. Optimized for use on all modern MacBook models. Available on Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel only). Developed in Open-source environment. 100% Free! Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download NoSleep for Mac Latest Version
NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- NoSleep for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- NoSleep for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer NoSleep for Mac
NoSleep for Mac is a product developed by Pavel Prokofiev. This site is not directly affiliated with NoSleep for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST NoSleep for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in NoSleep for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).