ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install ooVoo for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (12.15 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the ooVoo for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (12.15 MB) Safe & Secure
version : ooVoo 4.1.5 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
ooVoo for Mac description informations
ooVoo for Mac is changing the way people communicate and connect online with its high-quality video and audio and multi-user capabilities that allow up to twelve people to talk face-to-face with each other at the same time. Using the app is easy and fun, all consumers need is a computer, a broadband connection and a Web camera. In addition, ooVoo for macOS offers video messaging to an email or another account, text messaging, and file sharing.
Features and Highlights
Group video chat
Get your whole crew together on the app – up to 12 friends at once – with free multi-stream and high-definition video calls.
Free voice calls
Make crystal-clear free voice calls to other users, or low-cost phone calls to cell phones and landlines.
Send instant text messages to your friends with ooVoo for Mac – even while you’re on a call.
Video call recording
Record your video calls and relive every conversation. Upload your chats to youtube so your friends can catch up on what they missed.
If a friend isn’t around to take your call, you can leave a free video message (up to five minutes).
When your email can’t do the heavy lifting, use the app to send large files (up to 25 mb per file) to your friends.
Find and invite friends
Finding friends who are already on the tool is easy! Sync your email, facebook, and twitter to your account and start group calling, phoning and texting your friends.
Add Youtube videos to your group video chats and watch with your friends like you’re all kicking back on the same couch. Bring the latest meme, cat clip, or music video right into your conversations!
Got a file or image you want to talk about? Use screen share to add files and enhance the conversation.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor. You cannot connect more than two other participants in the 3-way video call. Limited functionality.
Also Available: Download ooVoo for Windows
Download ooVoo for Mac Latest Version
ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- ooVoo for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- ooVoo for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer ooVoo for Mac
ooVoo for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with ooVoo for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST ooVoo for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in ooVoo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).