Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (117 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (117 MB) Safe & Secure
version : VirtualBox 6.1.8 Build 137981 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac description informations
The world’s most popular cross-platform virtualization software enables you to run multiple operating systems on your Mac, PC, Linux, or Oracle Solaris machine. Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 and AMD64/Intel64 hardware, targeted at server, desktop and embedded use. Not only is the tool an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software.
Some of the new features of Oracle VM VirtualBox are:
Paravirtualization support for modern Windows and Linux guests
Oracle VM VirtualBox for macOS is able to expose a paravirtualization interface to facilitate accurate and efficient execution of software. Once the virtual machine platform is defined, the app improves guest OS performances by leveraging built-in virtualization support (KVM on Linux guests and Hyper-V on Windows guests).
xHCI controller to support USB 3.0 devices
Guest operating systems are now able to directly recognize USB 3.0 devices and operate at full 3.0 speeds. Guest can now be configured to use USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 devices.
Improved Drag & Drop support
Starting from the app improved the support of a bi-directional drag&drop between guest and host operating system; drag and drop support is available with latest guest-additions installed.
Disk image encryption
The software allows for encrypted virtual disk images by leveraging AES algorithm in XTS mode (128-bit or 256-bit); since the DEK is stored as part of the virtual machine configuration file, encryption introduces a further security feature that will ask for a password while starting the virtual machine.
Headless and Detachable start options
Oracle VM Virtual Box now supports starting virtual machines in the background with a separate front-end process that can be closed while the virtual machine continues to work.
Also Available: Download VirtualBox for Windows
Download Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac Latest Version
Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac
Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).