OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install OsiriX Lite for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (261 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Pixmeo.
OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the OsiriX Lite for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (261 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Pixmeo
version : OsiriX Lite 11.0.2 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
OsiriX Lite for Mac description informations
OsiriX Lite for Mac is an image processing software dedicated to DICOM images (“.dcm” / “.DCM” extension) produced by medical equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, …) and confocal microscopy (LSM and BioRAD-PIC format). It can also read many other file formats: TIFF (8,16, 32 bits), JPEG, PDF, AVI, MPEG and Quicktime. It is fully compliant with the DICOM standard for image communication and image file formats. OsiriX Lite is able to receive images transferred by DICOM communication protocol from any PACS or medical imaging modality (STORE SCP – Service Class Provider, STORE SCU – Service Class User, and Query/Retrieve).
It has been specifically designed for navigation and visualization of multimodality and multidimensional images: 2D Viewer, 3D Viewer, 4D Viewer (3D series with temporal dimension, for example: Cardiac-CT) and 5D Viewer (3D series with temporal and functional dimensions, for example: Cardiac-PET-CT). The 3D Viewer offers all modern rendering modes: Multiplanar reconstruction (MPR), Surface Rendering, Volume Rendering and Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP). All these modes support 4D data and are able to produce image fusion between two different series (for example: PET-CT).
With high performance and an intuitive interactive user interface, the app is the most widely used DICOM viewer in the world. It is the result of more than 10 years of research and development in digital imaging. It fully supports the DICOM standard for easy integration in your workflow environment and an open platform for development of processing tools. It offers advanced post-processing techniques in 2D and 3D, an exclusive innovative technique for 3D and 4D navigation and complete integration with any PACS. OsiriX Lite for macOS supports 64-bit computing and multithreading for the best performances on the most modern processors. OsiriX MD, the commercial version, is certified for medical use (FDA cleared and CE II labeled).
Features and Highlights
It includes an intuitive interface to display the images. It supports high quality interpolation for best rendering, with Retina screens support. You can easily add Key Images and Region Of Interests (ROIs) on the images, including lines, polygons, 3D ball, and save them in the database. You can apply convolutions filter on images, such as bone or lung filters. OsiriX MD supports 4D images, such as cardiac or perfusion acquisitions and parametric images, such as PET-CT images. You can define ‘Hanging Protocols’ with multiple screens support.
Osiri X Lite offers all the modern post-processing techniques, such as MPR (Multiplanar Reconstruction), 3D Rendering (MIP, Volume Rendering and Surface Rendering). OsiriX MD supports curved planar reconstruction (3D-MPR) to follow organs such as aorta or bronchi. You can export 3D reconstructions images as movies, and archive them on your PACS.
All Image Formats Support
OsiriX MD supports DICOM files and also several different types of non-DICOM images, such as LSM files, BioRadPIC, TIFF, ANALYZE, PNG, JPEG, PDF, Quicktime, AVI, MPEG, and more.
Medical Images Support
It reads and displays all types of DICOM files, produced by medical imaging modalities, including images produced by scanners, MRI, ultrasounds, or standard X-rays. It can read and display all the DICOM fields associated to the images, such as radiation dose, image position, referring physician, OsiriX can export DICOM files to CD/DVD or USB sticks, including a stand-alone cross-platform viewer to display the images.
DICOM Network Support
It can communicate with other equipments, including PACS server, through the DICOM Network protocol. It supports all the compression algorithms and transfers syntaxes. The program can receive or send DICOM files, through the DICOM Network protocol. OsiriX MD can directly print images on DICOM printers.
Expansion & Scientific Research
It supports a complete dynamic plugins architecture to extend the existing functions. These plugins can directly access the images pixels as 32-bit float for manipulation. These plugins can create and manage windows, use the entire Cocoa framework, including OpenGL views. An OsiriX MD plugin is faster than IDL, and easier than ImageJ.
Note: Limited functionality in demo/free version.
Download OsiriX Lite for Mac Latest Version
OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- OsiriX Lite for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- OsiriX Lite for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer OsiriX Lite for Mac
OsiriX Lite for Mac is a product developed by Pixmeo. This site is not directly affiliated with OsiriX Lite for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST OsiriX Lite for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in OsiriX Lite for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).