Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest). Download and Install Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (24 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Paragon Technologie.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (24 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Paragon Technologie
version : Disk Manager 1.3.873 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac description informations
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac is the ideal system and data management solution for macOS. Powerful backup and flexible recovery functions, everything you need for perfect partitioning, reliable data wiping algorithms, and much more… All of this is what will make your Mac happy! Download Now!
Many benchmarks tests prove that system restore from a snapshot-based backup takes considerably less time compared to recovery from a file-based backup. This ensures shorter OS downtime and quicker access to required data, which is absolutely critical for businesses and equally important to end-users. Paragon internal benchmark tests also show that snapshot-driven backups of a typical QA engineer’s OS X workstation ran 2 times faster than a backup by two of the popular Mac backup solutions currently available on market. Backup archive size also differed significantly. The backup created by Hard Disk Manager for Mac (which utilizes Paragon Snapshot for Mac component) resulted in a 30% smaller archive than a similar Time Machine backup. Please, refer to the detailed comparison report below, between Paragon Hard Disk Manager for macOS, Apple Time Machine, and another popular file-level backup solution for Mac.
Features and Highlights
Complete hard disk management
Covers all aspects of a Mac computer life cycle, beginning from drive partitioning and regular backup to system migration, disaster recovery and secure utilization of an outdated storage. You need two or more competitive utilities to have a similar set of functions.
Regular data protection
Sector-level data processing through the Paragon’s Snapshot enables to do live imaging of the entire Mac including OS, applications with great perfomance. Backup to VMDK opens up an easy migration to a virtual environment of VMware Fusion. Fast restore at a granular level allows to restore only needed files through the Finder by mounting backup image.
Bootable recovery media
Create a bootable USB-flash stick or external storage to restore OS X system volumes or accomplish drive partitioning when OS X fails to start up or SIP doesn’t allow to perform the operations.
Boot Camp management
Anything you may need to effectively manage your Boot Camp Windows: backup, restore, repartitioning as well as boot correction capabilities.
10 military and governmental data wiping standards as well as support of the “SSD Trim” function to safely erase all on-disk data or only remnants of deleted files on traditional rotating platter disks or solid state drives.
Note: 10 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac Latest Version
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest) Features
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac is a product developed by Paragon Technologie. This site is not directly affiliated with Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest)” subject. thanks for your visit in Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac – Download (2020 Latest).