Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install Parallels Toolbox for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (52.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Parallels Holdings Ltd..
Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Parallels Toolbox for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (52.9 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Parallels Holdings Ltd.
version : Parallels Toolbox 3.9.1 Build 3170 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
Parallels Toolbox for Mac description informations
Parallels Toolbox for Mac is easy to use and economical—a whole suite of tools for a fraction of the cost of individual apps, packaged in one simple interface. 30+ tools in a lightweight, powerful all-in-one application for MacOS! Keep your focus with Presentation Mode. Instantly disable those embarrassing pop-ups or bouncing icons. Clean Drive keeps your computer’s storage optimized and free of unimportant data. Find Duplicates to free up extra space on your computer. Grab videos from the internet and watch offline using Download Video. Take Screenshots or Record a Video with a single click for a quick cut and paste jobs. Download Parallels Toolbox for macOS Now!
Parallels Toolbox for Teams
Avoid the pain of purchasing, deploying, and maintaining individual task-based apps for your team. With over 30+ tools, quick access for both Mac and PC users, and a simple pricing model, Parallels Toolbox is a must-have, helping your team get their day-to-day tasks done easily and quickly. Whether you’re a small business owner, team lead, or project manager, stop buying individual task-based apps and give the app a try. It constantly adds newer tools—and you get to choose which ones you deploy to your team. It’s easy to maintain and deploy, and it’ll take your team no time at all to get accustomed and start using Parallels Tool box.
Whether you’re in a business or school environment, help your presentation succeed with Presentation Mode. This one-click tool hides any embarrassing notifications, disables macOS® Dock animations, keeps your display from going to sleep, and even hides files on a messy desktop. Bonus: Presentation Mode can detect external displays or projectors and enable itself automatically (or be set for a specific length of time), making setup a breeze.
Computer bogged down? Clean Drive scans and cleans user cache, logs, and temporary files that can slow down your computer. This tool won’t delete anything automatically, which leaves you in complete control of what to delete or keep.
Gain more disk space by getting rid of those duplicate files everyone collects over time. You won’t waste time by manually sorting and looking for duplicates. Just select the folder you want to scan, preview the duplicate files, and delete the ones you don’t want.
Easily download your favorite videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and more. You can download multiple videos simultaneously at a high quality (up to 1080p). Perfect for students, entrepreneurs, and on-the-go business executives who want to be able to watch videos anywhere, at any time.
Features and Highlights
Disable distractions for a better presentation experience. The Presentation Mode tool can automatically detect external displays and turn itself on.
Hide all the files, folders, and other icons on your desktop when you’re doing a presentation, sharing or recording your screen, or taking screenshots.
Take an instant video using the computer’s camera.
Easily create and customize animated GIFs from videos. Adjust start and end points, add captions, choose frame rate and size, and save instantly on your desktop.
Do Not Sleep
Prevent your computer from going to sleep and your display from dimming. Ensure a task or presentation won’t be interrupted by disabling settings that would allow the computer to go to sleep.
Do Not Disturb
Avoid distractions so you can focus on the task at hand. When activated, all notifications and the Dock app animations are disabled.
Download your favorite videos from the Internet: Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and many more.
Convert a Video
Optimize your home movie or television shows for iPad or iPhone.
Take screenshots of any web pages, no matter how long, as a single image file. Option to add to Safari toolbar button.
Keeps your Mac clutter-free and running at max speed. Scans, detects, and lets you choose what to delete.
Search any drive or folder to quickly find identical files (even with different names), and free up disc space.
Free up unused computer memory.
Archive Your Files
Compress files with one click to use less storage space. Unarchive any archived files, RAR, ZIP, and more.
Download audio files from the Internet to your computer. Works with up to 30 tracks and detects multiple tracks automatically.
Take an instant photo using the computer’s camera.
Immediately lock your screen to prevent unauthorized access to your computer—no need to wait until the password-protected screen saver kicks in.
Eject all volumes mounted on your Desktop, including local removable volumes like external hard drives and memory cards, network volumes and mounted disk images.
Resize one—or multiple—images, and convert images between various formats.
Open any collection of apps, documents or other files simultaneously with just one click.
A set of handy, easy-to-use time management tools (Timer, Stopwatch, Alarm, and Date Countdown) to keep you productive and on task.
Quickly and easily turn off wireless communication (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®).
Note: 7 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Parallels Toolbox for Windows
Download Parallels Toolbox for Mac Latest Version
Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Parallels Toolbox for Mac
Parallels Toolbox for Mac is a product developed by Parallels Holdings Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with Parallels Toolbox for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Parallels Toolbox for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Parallels Toolbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….