Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Pencil for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (84 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Pencil for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (84 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Pencil 3.1.0 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Pencil for Mac description informations
Pencil for Mac is built for the purpose of providing a free and open-source GUI prototyping tool that people can easily install and use to create mockups in popular desktop platforms.
Features and Highlights
Easy GUI Prototyping
The program provides various built-in shapes collection for drawing different types of user interface ranging from desktop to mobile platforms. Starting from 2.0.2, Pencil is shipped with Android and iOS UI stencils pre-installed. This makes it even easier to start protyping apps with a simple installation.
Built-in Shape Collections
Starting from 2.0.2 Pencil has even more shape collections included by default. The list of built-in collections now includes general-purpose shapes, flowchart elements, desktop/web UI shapes, Android and iOS GUI shapes. There are also many other collections created by the community and are distributed freely on the Internet. You can easily grab a collection and install it into the app with a simple drag-and-drop operation.
Diagram Drawing Support
The program now supports connectors which can be used to “wire” shapes together in a diagram. A collection of flowchart shapes are also available for drawing diagrams.
Exporting to Different Output Formats
Pencil for macOS supports outputing the drawing document into different types of formats. You can have your drawing exported as a set of rasterized PNG files or as a web page that can be delivered to the viewers. The tool also supports exporting documents into popular formats including OpenOffice/LibreOffice text documents, Inkscape SVG and Adobe PDF.
Easily Find Cliparts from the Internet
The app has a clipart browser tool that integrates with OpenClipart.org to let users easily find cliparts by keywords and added them into the drawing by a simple drag-and-drop operation. Clipart listed by the tool are in vector format and hence good for users in scaling to appropriate sizes.
Elements in a drawing can be linked to a specific page in the same document. This helps user define the UI flow when creating application or website mockups. Linkings defined in a document are converted into HTML hyper-links when the document is exported into web format. This process creates an interactive version of the mockup in which viewers can see a simulated flow when clicking on the UI elements.
Also Available: Download Pencil for Windows
Download Pencil for Mac Latest Version
Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Pencil for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Pencil for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Pencil for Mac
Pencil for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Pencil for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Pencil for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Pencil for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).