PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install PHP for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (13.86 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by PHP Development Team.
PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the PHP for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (13.86 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : PHP Development Team
version : PHP 7.4.5 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
PHP for Mac description informations
PHP for Mac is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP for macOS powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Instead of lots of commands to output HTML (as seen in C or Perl), pages contain HTML with embedded code that does “something” (in this case, output “Hi, I’m a PHP script!”). The code is enclosed in special start and end processing instructions that allow you to jump into and out of “PHP mode.”
The best things in using PHP are that it is extremely simple for a newcomer, but offers many advanced features for a professional programmer. Don’t be afraid reading the long list of PHP’s features. You can jump in, in a short time, and start writing simple scripts in a few hours.
Also Available: Download PHP for Windows
Download PHP for Mac Latest Version
PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- PHP for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- PHP for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer PHP for Mac
PHP for Mac is a product developed by PHP Development Team. This site is not directly affiliated with PHP for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST PHP for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in PHP for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).