PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install PhpStorm for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (358 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the PhpStorm for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (358 MB) Safe & Secure
version : PhpStorm 2020.1.1 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
PhpStorm for Mac description informations
Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE, thanks to Version Control Systems integration, support for remote deployment, databases/SQL, command-line tools, Vagrant, Composer, REST Client, and many other tools. All the features of WebStorm are included into PhpStorm for Mac, and full-fledged support for PHP and Databases/SQL support are added on top. Hundreds of inspections take care of verifying your code as you type, analyzing the whole project. PHPDoc support, code (re)arranger and formatter, quick-fixes, and other features help you write neat code that’s easy to maintain. Be the master of your codebase thanks to efficient, lightning-fast navigation features. The IDE understands where you want to go and gets you there instantly.
Refactor your code reliably with safe Rename, Move, Delete, Extract Method, Inline Variable, Push members Up / Pull members Down, Change Signature, and many other refactorings. Language-specific refactorings help you perform project-wide changes in a matter of a few clicks, and can be safely undone. Itis renowned for its zero-configuration Visual Debugger, providing extraordinary insight into what goes on in your application at every step. It works with Xdebug and Zend Debugger, and can be used both locally and remotely. Unit Testing with PHPUnit, BDD with Behat and profiler integration are also available.
What’s new in Php Storm:
Now you can execute the actions (Update, Install, Remove, Self-update) directly from the IDE, without having to switch to the command line. Also, the app and composer.json settings are now synchronized, which ensures that PHP Language Level, the tool Source and Test folders exactly match the project settings and structure specified in composer.json.
PHP interpreter based on Docker Compose is now supported in Php Storm. Docker Compose based interpreter includes all the familiar features of remote interpreters, so you can run/debug PHP code, and execute/debug PHPUnit, Codeception, Behat and PHPSpec tests.
Automatically run PHPUnit tests
In the program you can re-run PHPUnit tests automatically with a specified delay. Enable auto-run for a particular configuration, set the delay value, and your tests will be re-run automatically with that delay after you stop editing a file.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download PhpStorm for Windows
Download PhpStorm for Mac Latest Version
PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- PhpStorm for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- PhpStorm for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer PhpStorm for Mac
PhpStorm for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with PhpStorm for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST PhpStorm for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in PhpStorm for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).