Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Private Internet Access for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (28.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Private Internet Access for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (28.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Private Internet Access 2.0.2 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Private Internet Access for Mac description informations
Private Internet Access for Mac VPN Service encrypts your connection and provides you with an anonymous IP to protect your privacy. Fast, multi-gigabit VPN Tunnel gateways, worldwide, from the most trusted name in anonymous VPN service. Private Internet Access (PIA) for macOS is the leading VPN Service provider specializing in secure, encrypted VPN tunnels which create several layers of privacy and security providing you safety on the internet. This VPN Service is backed by multiple gateways worldwide with VPN Tunnel access in 25+ countries, 37+ regions.
Private Internet Access VPN provides state of the art, multi-layered security with advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling. Scroll below to the Security Layers section to learn more about each individual layer. This services have been designed from the ground up to be able to operate using built-in technology pre-existing in your computer or smartphone device. The services operate at the TCP/IP interface level, which means all of your applications will be secured, not just your web browser.
Protect Your Privacy and Identity
Browse anonymously with a hidden ip, and enable wifi security with VPN service. Anonymous VPN tunnels are the best way to protect your privacy, and the tool has the best VPN service.
Unblock Censorship Filters
Enjoy unrestricted access to the app Privileges VPN network. The most secure, anonymous VPN tunnel is now at your fingertips.
Connect Through VPN Tunnel in Seconds!
Connect immediately to private VPN service with instant vpn setup. Featuring one-click installers, your VPN service will be enabled immediately. Buy a VPN account to get started!
Features and Highlights
Secure VPN Account Encrypted WiFi P2P Support PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec 5 devices simultaneously Block ads, trackers, and malware Multiple VPN Gateways Unlimited Bandwidth SOCKS5 Proxy Included No traffic logs Instant Setup Easy to use Note: You can access the program’s settings, but cannot connect to the VPN without a paid account.
Also Available: Download Private Internet Access for Windows
Download Private Internet Access for Mac Latest Version
Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Private Internet Access for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Private Internet Access for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Private Internet Access for Mac
Private Internet Access for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Private Internet Access for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Private Internet Access for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Private Internet Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).