PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install PrivateTunnel for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (41.4 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the PrivateTunnel for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (41.4 MB) Safe & Secure
version : PrivateTunnel 126.96.36.199 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
PrivateTunnel for Mac description informations
Private Tunnel for Mac gives you a secure and safe private means of surfing the web. Private Tunnel software is available for multiple platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android. OpenVPN Technologies Inc has integrated a suite of leading-edge networking and software technologies to deliver virtual network software that provides secure, reliable, and scalable communication services, not only fulfilling the requirements of the traditional virtual private network (VPN) market, but also addressing the future demands of SDN – Software Defined Network, Remote Access to private Cloud/ networks, tunneling to UTM – Unified Threat Management Firewall Clouds/ Gateways, tunneling to DDOS Clouds/ Gateways to protect against malicious attacks. OpenVPN, award-winning open source VPN protocol, has emerged to establish itself as a de-facto standard in the open source networking space with over 50 million downloads since inception. OpenVPN Technologies is the provider of next-generation secure and scalable communication services.
Private Tunnel for macOS is a new approach to true Internet security creating a Virtual Private Tunnel (VPT) or Virtual Private Network(VPN) that encrypts, privatizes, and protects your Internet traffic.
Features and Highlights
Secure and Protect your Access
Securing Access, Protecting Online Identity, & Preventing Cyber Threats
Connect Wherever You Are
Securing & Protecting Access on the go
Use with Confidence
Developed by the OpenVPN team and trusted by enterprise businesses for mission critical applications
Note: The free account ensures protection for 100 MB of data.
Also Available: Download PrivateTunnel for Windows
Download PrivateTunnel for Mac Latest Version
PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- PrivateTunnel for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- PrivateTunnel for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer PrivateTunnel for Mac
PrivateTunnel for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with PrivateTunnel for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST PrivateTunnel for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in PrivateTunnel for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).