Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Puffin Browser for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (56.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by CloudMosa Inc..
Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Puffin Browser for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (56.1 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : CloudMosa Inc.
version : Puffin Browser 220.127.116.112 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Puffin Browser for Mac description informations
Puffin Browser for Mac speeds up Internet browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your devices. While most browsers depend on the limited local computing power to render web pages, Puffin Internet Browser for macOS can leverage the unlimited cloud computing power to do everything better and faster. In the following video, you will find how Puffin and the built-in Edge browser perform on a commodity Mac.
You can surf wherever you want and leave without any trail with the built-in incognito mode.
All traffic from browsing the app to Puffin server are encrypted. It’s safe to use public insecure WiFi through It.
Safeguard your devices
Whenever a zero-day attack emerges, all devices running browsers other than Puffin are vulnerable to cyber exploits. Since your Puffin browsing sessions are in the cloud, your devices won’t be affected by zero-day attacks.
Avoid cybersecurity threats
Whenever a browsing session ends, everything is purged and destroyed on servers. You are always in a clean state and isolated from potential threats on the web.
Boost performance with cloud rendering engine
Regardless of your device specifications, Puffin leverages the cloud computing resources on servers and supercharges the browsing performance.
How does Incognito browsing work?
When you browse under Incognito mode, Puffin Secure Browser for Mac does not save your browsing history or any information entered in forms. Cookies and site data are deleted when you leave Incognito mode. Please note that Incognito mode is only available when the Cloud Server is turned on.
Puffin leverages servers in the USA and Singapore to improve the user’s web browsing experience’. The side effect is that the websites receive the Puffin server’s IP rather than the IP of your current device. Although web browser passes your IP to websites via X-Forwarded-For, some websites do not support this standard and cannot accurately detect your region.
How to access Flash game or Flash video content?
Browser now opens mobile web pages by default. However, most websites do not show Flash content in their mobile pages. To access Flash content, please click the main menu at the top right, and choose ‘Request Desktop site’. It will then reopen the same page in the desktop mode.
Why do I see ads when viewing Flash content in Puffin Browser Free?
To cover operational costs of maintaining Flash on cloud servers, ads may appear from time to time when viewing Flash content or playing Flash games in the free version of the program.
Note: Puffin Secure Browser offers a free month of service for new customers. You can enjoy all the service within the free trial period.
Also Available: Download Puffin Browser for Windows
Download Puffin Browser for Mac Latest Version
Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Puffin Browser for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Puffin Browser for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Puffin Browser for Mac
Puffin Browser for Mac is a product developed by CloudMosa Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Puffin Browser for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Puffin Browser for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Puffin Browser for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).