PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install PureVPN for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (23.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the PureVPN for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (23.1 MB) Safe & Secure
version : PureVPN 7.2.2 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
PureVPN for Mac description informations
PureVPN for Mac is a VPN service provider that offers most secure and the fastest VPN service. It protects you online with its 256-bit encrypted secure VPN servers. PureVPN’s app for macOS provides you with security features to protect your identity, data, and online freedom. The Mac app is not just fast and speedy but is also very easy to use. You are allowed to select the protocol of your choice or you can trust on Pure VPN’s selection as well. With servers in 141 countries, you are allowed to switch to any server you want. It protects your identity online by masking your online traffic. What this essentially means is that hackers and cybercriminals will no longer be a nuisance. But that is not all as PureVPN Mac VPN app protects you on any and all networks, including public Wi-Fi hotspots as well.
Any and all traffic being sent and received by a user is encrypted via Pure VPN for macOS. The encryption is state-of-the-art and is simply impossible to crack. Moreover, since It offers AES 256-bit encryption, which cannot be cracked by super computers either, thus solidifying its stance in regards to protecting any and all of its users along with their traffic. With the program, your internet traffic is masked at all times. Also, upon disconnection, the internet kill switch feature will prevent your IP from being revealed. This can prove to be of great use to those who tend to connect to public Wi-Fi hotspots, which are generally insecure. Once connected, users and their identities are masked, thus preventing one from getting unwanted attention. Taking into account the number of servers the VPN app has to offer, users can connect to any one of them for complete internet freedom. Regardless of one’s location users can connect to the tool’s servers at any given time for unrestricted access to the internet, all the while being completely invisible to hackers and cybercriminals alike.
Features and Highlights
The app stops threats well before they reach your device by recognizing malicious patterns and codes at server level.
Smart algorithms are good at knowing the difference between content & ads, and even better at blocking those ads.
Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention system acts as a barbwire around all of your data and devices.
Preloaded lists of blacklisted and whitelisted URLs to keep your browsing from ending up on rogue websites.
Create and manage a list of apps that you don’t approve off block anyone on your network from using those apps.
Unmatched Privacy and Security
Nothing can be compared to the unmatched privacy and security that provides.
Highly optimized servers provide for instant loading and buffer-free video streaming.
Bypass all geo-restrictions and access all the content from around the world.
Encrypt all your data and sending it through secure tunnels, making it impossible to trace.
Customized Connectivity with Every Mode
Get a customized experience and connectivity with every mode.
Easier Usability like Never Before
Modes are designed to give you a better level of usability.
Connect to the Fastest Server Available
The Ping test helps the user determine which server is the fastest and best suited for their needs.
Enjoy Unlimited Peer-to-Peer File Sharing
Share files with peers anywhere anytime with the app’s file-sharing mode.
Auto and Manual Protocol Selection
Select the protocol of your choice or leave it to Pure VPN’s app for quick connectivity.
Select from Hundreds of Servers in 141+ Countries
Choose your desired location from 141 countries with just a few clicks.
Choose your Purpose and Get Going
Choose from dozens of purposes and get the best connection accordingly.
Use a Dedicated IP for a Dedicated Requirement
Get a dedicated IP from a specific location in a matter of seconds.
Note: You need a paid account to connect to a server.
Also Available: Download PureVPN for Windows
Download PureVPN for Mac Latest Version
PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- PureVPN for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- PureVPN for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer PureVPN for Mac
PureVPN for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with PureVPN for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST PureVPN for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in PureVPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).