Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Qustodio for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (92.3 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Qustodio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (92.3 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Qustodio 181.7.289.1 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
Qustodio for Mac description informations
Qustodio for Mac is the Internet’s best parental control software for macOS, protecting your kids from dangerous online content. See how they use the Internet, set healthy access limits, and protect against inappropriate content, cyberbullying, and online predators. the app’s advanced technology ensures that no content escapes supervision. Whenever your children are online, the tool is there to safely monitor and guide them. Qustodio for macOS monitors your child’s participation in social networks and chat programs as well as their surfing behavior. The program’s Web portal allows you to monitor and manage their activity from any location or device. This program is designed to be tamper-proof, so no matter how technically advanced your kids are, they can’t find ways around the limits and controls you put in place. Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Kindle and Nook.
Qustodio’s colorful dashboard condenses each child’s Internet activities into easy-to-scan charts and graphs. You can also access daily timelines for minute-by-minute details on your child’s activities, plus a full record of the potentially harmful apps, websites, and social profiles your child interacted with. And because the software can run invisibly on any device, no one needs to know it’s there. Round-the-clock supervision doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Just select the sites you wish to block, choose time limits for online activities, and the tool does the rest. Every time your child uses devices, the program is there to protect and monitor—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The app puts full control in your hands. For each child in your family, you choose the sites or site categories they can and can’t access. You choose when they can access the Internet, and for how long. And you decide whether to shut down Internet or device access once they reach that limit. A hectic schedule keeps you on the go, which is why the tool lets you check in on your kids from any web-enabled computer, tablet, or smartphone. No matter where you are, you can keep an eye on each child’s activities and even manage permissions from your remote location.
Features and Highlights
The app’s real-time internet filter blocks inappropriate content even in private browsing mode.
View Social Network Activity
Monitor time spent on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp and more.
Set multi-device time limits
Easily set a time schedule or limits for how much internet time is allowed each day.
Control Games & Apps
Set time limits for games & apps or block apps you don’t want from running altogether.
Track SMS Messages & Calls
See who your child calls or texts most, read text messages, and set a list of blocked contacts.
Location Tracking & Panic Button
Track your child’s location. In an emergency your child can use the Panic Button to call for help.
Also Available: Download Qustodio for Windows
Download Qustodio for Mac Latest Version
Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Qustodio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Qustodio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Qustodio for Mac
Qustodio for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Qustodio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Qustodio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Qustodio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).