R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install R-Studio for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Compression and Backup category with a new features in (69.35 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by R-Tools Technology Inc..
R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the R-Studio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (69.35 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : R-Tools Technology Inc.
version : R-Studio 6.5 build 5943 LATEST
category : Compression and Backup
R-Studio for Mac description informations
R-Studio for Mac is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R Studio also includes: An advanced RAID reconstruction module. A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor. An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio for Mac your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, RStudio for macOS is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
Features and Highlights
Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface. Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX. Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD). Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/Windows 10), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema. Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one. Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks. Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5). FDISK or other disk utilities have been run; VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed. Recognizes localized names. Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system. File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing. Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download R-Studio for Windows
Download R-Studio for Mac Latest Version
R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- R-Studio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- R-Studio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer R-Studio for Mac
R-Studio for Mac is a product developed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with R-Studio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST R-Studio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in R-Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).