RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install RealPlayer for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (955.59 KB) Safe & Secure to download for you by RealNetworks Inc.
RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the RealPlayer for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (955.59 KB) Safe & Secure
Developer : RealNetworks Inc
version : RealTimes with RealPlayer 2.1.4 LATEST
category : Video Software
RealPlayer for Mac description informations
RealTimes (with RealPlayer) for Mac enables you to move, watch and share your videos. When you share videos with friends and family they’ll be able to play them on any device or operating system, without downloading the app. No more worrying about formatting or converting videos, or carrying HDMI and USB cables to connect devices to each other to watch videos. It just works.
Upload videos of any format to the cloud and they are automatically adjusted for your device screen-size, bandwidth, and device type prior to playback. RealPlayer for macOS supports all popular formats like FLV, WMV, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MOV, AVI, and MP4. Once videos are in the tool you can share them privately with friends and family. If your devices are using the same Wi-Fi network you can use the app to easily download videos to one device from the other.
The tool is powered by SurePlayTM, a new technology developed by RealNetworks that ensures videos will play correctly on the device used for viewing. Learn more about SurePlay and how to use RealPlayer Cloud in the posts below.
Features and Highlights
With new Real Player Cloud apps, you can move your videos wirelessly between your computer and smartphone or tablet. The app Cloud formats the videos correctly for each device. No more wires, no more headaches with formats. It just works.
RealPlayer Cloud plays all of the most popular types of videos. You don’t have to worry about whether it’s this type of file or that type. It just works, on all your devices. You can even watch on TV via your Roku or Chromecast.
Send videos privately to family or friends straight from the app without having to share them on Facebook or YouTube. Your friends don’t need an account or app. The receiver of your video gets an email, they open it and the video just plays, no matter what their device or computer.
Add videos of any format to your collection in Real Player Cloud for Mac to access them from anywhere, on all your devices. It stores them for you securely and privately, so you can rest assured your videos will always be there, whenever you need them.
Once you’ve got Real Player Cloud on your Windows computer, a ‘Download this Video’ button automatically pops up whenever you’re watching a web video on your Mac, like magic. You don’t even have to start the app Cloud on your desktop. Just click the button to download a copy of the video to your library. Once downloaded to your Mac you can upload your videos to the app Cloud and move them easily to other devices via apps.
If you are looking for RealPlayer for Mac alternatives, we recommend you to download 5KPlayer for Mac or VLC Media Player for Mac.
Download RealPlayer for Mac Latest Version
RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- RealPlayer for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- RealPlayer for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer RealPlayer for Mac
RealPlayer for Mac is a product developed by RealNetworks Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with RealPlayer for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST RealPlayer for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in RealPlayer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).