Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Roadmap Planner for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (18.9 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by KeepSolid Inc..
Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Roadmap Planner for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (18.9 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : KeepSolid Inc.
version : Roadmap Planner 2.9.5 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Roadmap Planner for Mac description informations
Roadmap Planner for Mac is designed to help you put together your strategy, systematize your goals, and ideas without piles of papers or huge tables in spreadsheets. Using this tool is as easy as ABC. One minute will be enough to get acquainted with its intuitive and user-friendly interface and to further increase your productivity. Roadmap Planner for macOS is the best solution on the market to create a roadmap of the goals you are to achieve with a broad overview of your milestones. With this instrument, you can quickly visualize your business or marketing strategy, see dependencies between projects and track their timing.
Features and Highlights
Collaboration in real time
Continue working on the roadmap, collaborating with your team in real time, no matter where you find yourself. Work collaboratively to more accurately display the strategy and improve success.
Roadmap Planner is the best tool to showcase your vision to customers, team, or stakeholders. Customize your roadmap based on the audience, and present the live data in an appealing way.
Manage your ideas with Backlog. It works like a draft that allows you to view all new features and user stories at once, prioritize them, and promote the ones that respond your course to real tasks.
Easy to create and edit
The intuitive app gives you the ability to instantly create a roadmap, indicating all the processes required for a specific project. Have some updates? Easily edit your document even while on the go.
Lead your team to the next level with milestones. Marking important dates in your roadmap allows you to focus on the main phases of your project. This will help you to meet schedule and reach goals.
Clear sense of the plan
Roadmap Planner offers you a structured and hierarchical visualization of your document with Gantt chart and Outlines. These tools help you to gain a more refined control and focus on the key points.
Feel as if you are the General controlling the Army with the Gantt view. This feature allows you to maintain the focus on the long-term strategic plans and the forthcoming tasks. With a convenient timeline, you will easily track the dates of further works, and instantly relocate them on the roadmap, using Drag-and-Drop mechanism.
The Outline option is the perfect supplement to the Gantt view. It allows you to easily navigate through the treelike structure of your document, concentrating only on the highlights. For more convenience, you can hide those parts of the tree you are not currently using. Moreover, RoadmapPlanner gives you the ability to export your Outlines to later analyse on how your roadmap has changed over the years.
Roadmap Planner enables you to collaborate with your team in real time to build a winning strategy and develop great products. Just input the KeepSolid ID of a user you want to share the document with, and set the appropriate access right. In case any changes occur in the document, the users will be informed with a notification accordingly.
When working on a project, you will probably have to deal with lots of user stories, comments, and customer feedbacks. Use Backlog, and you will never miss any important point. It allows you to capture all the ideas in one place and prioritize them. You can create a backlog for each project separately.
Note: 21 days trial version. After the trial expires, there will be no synchronization and collaboration features, and limited users and presentation mode.
Download Roadmap Planner for Mac Latest Version
Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Roadmap Planner for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Roadmap Planner for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Roadmap Planner for Mac
Roadmap Planner for Mac is a product developed by KeepSolid Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Roadmap Planner for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Roadmap Planner for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Roadmap Planner for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).