RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install RubyMine for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (348 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by JetBrains.
RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the RubyMine for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (348 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : JetBrains
version : RubyMine 2020.1.1 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
RubyMine for Mac description informations
RubyMine IDE for Mac includes a comprehensive Ruby code editor aware of dynamic language specifics. It provides smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring, and deep code analysis capabilities. With easy project configuration, automatic Ruby Gems management, Rake support, and built-in consoles, it has everything a Ruby developer needs in a development environment.
It brings dedicated RoR features including project structure views, quick Model-View-Controller navigation options, Rails-specific code completion, intention actions, and automated refactorings. All this, plus best-of-breed support for ERB, HAML and Slim editing, coupled with advanced web development tools and a built-in Rails console, is the best recipe for producing cutting-edge Web applications.
Let your IDE take care of your code. Smart, type-aware code completion, intelligent code inspections, live templates and intention actions all work together to help you code faster and fail-proof. Refactor your Ruby code the intelligent, language specific-aware way, with safe Rename and Delete, Extract Method, Introduce Variable, Inline Variable or Method, and more refactorings.
The value of testing should not be underestimated. Like writing code, unit-testing becomes second nature with RubyMine‘s flexible, well-thought-out RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest and Test::Unit integration. Write tests quickly thanks to intelligent code completion and navigation, and easily run tests and analyze their results with a graphical UI.
Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce, and CVS: It knows most common version control systems and SCMs and provides a unified UI for all of them. Easily configure automatic deployment via FTP or SFTP, and manage your infrastructure with Vagrant, Capistrano, Chef, and/or Puppet. Utilise database tools including a full-featured database editor and SQL support.
Features and Highlights
Work Faster with a Smart Editor
Find Your Way Around
Use smart search to jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action or tool window. It only takes one click to switch to the declaration, super method, test, usages, implementation, and more. Enjoy super fast navigation in your Rails project with an MVC-based project view and model, class, and gem dependencies diagrams.
Detect & Eliminate Code Smells
Follow community best practices with code inspections verifying your code for many types of possible errors and providing on-the-fly improvements with quick-fix options. Automated yet safe refactorings help clean up your code and keep it more maintainable. Rails-aware refactorings help you perform project-wide changes: for example renaming a controller will also rename the helper, views, and tests.
Test & Debug with Pleasure
Enjoy a Fine‐Tuned Workspace
In RubyMine for macOS you can quickly help yourself feel at home, with customizable color schemes, keyboard schemes, and all the look-and-feel settings you need for productive development. Save time with a unified UI for working with Git, SVN, Mercurial and other version control systems.
Manage Your Project Environment
Enjoy seamless integration with tools like Rake Task Runner, Rails Generators, Bundler, RVM/Rbenv, Zeus, and others. The Terminal is also available as an IDE tool window whenever you need it. Easily configure automatic deployment via FTP or SFTP and manage your infrastructure with Vagrant, Capistrano, Chef, or Puppet.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download RubyMine for Windows
Download RubyMine for Mac Latest Version
RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- RubyMine for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- RubyMine for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer RubyMine for Mac
RubyMine for Mac is a product developed by JetBrains. This site is not directly affiliated with RubyMine for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST RubyMine for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in RubyMine for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).