Safari for Mac – FileHorse. Download and Install Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (77.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Apple Inc.
Safari for Mac – FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (77.9 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Apple Inc
version : Safari 13.1 (Mojave)
category : Browsers and Plugins
Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) description informations
The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari for Mac is faster and more energy efficient than other browsers, so sites are more responsive and your notebook battery lasts longer between charges. Built-in privacy features are stronger than ever. It works with iCloud to let you browse seamlessly across all your devices. And it gives you great ways to find and share your favorites. Put it all together, and no other web browser offers such a rich web experience. Get the latest version of Safari for your Mac!
Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!
Longer battery life and faster performance
Browse longer. Watch more
The browser is engineered specifically for Mac, so it takes advantage of the powerful technologies built into every one. And the app now offers native support for Netflix. So compared with Chrome and Firefox, you can browse for up to two hours longer and watch Netflix videos up to three hours long.
Defending your online privacy and security
Privacy and security aren’t just something you should hope for — they’re something you should expect. That’s why features to help protect your privacy and keep your Mac secure are built into the tool. For example, it’s the only browser to offer DuckDuckGo — a search engine that doesn’t track you — as a built-in option.
Surf seamlessly across all your devices
Not only does the program come on every Mac, but it also comes on every iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, too. And thanks to iCloud, your passwords, bookmarks, history, tabs, and Reading List are always up to date no matter which device you’re using.
With Spotlight built into every Mac, you’re never far from the information you want. As you type in the Smart Search field, Spotlight suggestions display results from sources like Wikipedia, news sites, Maps, iTunes, movie listings, and more.
Share anything you come across on the web without leaving the browser. Just click the Share button, then choose how you want to send it off. Use Mail, Messages, or AirDrop. Tweet or post to Facebook. And even add comments and locations. A single sign-on sets up sharing to Facebook and Twitter, so you only need to log in once. Download, Install or Update Safari for Mac!
Shared Links is the best way to see what’s up on the web. When you’re in the mood to read something new, quirky, or cool, open Shared Links in the Safari Sidebar, where you can view links from people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn. You can scroll seamlessly from one story to the next, no clicking required.
View news stories and other articles in a layout that’s optimized for easy reading. Reader lets you focus on the text without being distracted by ads and other items.
The tool is built on WebKit, the industry-leading open source rendering engine. It includes powerful built-in tools, like Web Inspector, that let developers create advanced web applications. And it continues to support technologies that enable innovation on the web.
The browser Extensions are a great way to bring new features to the app. Customize your browsing experience by adding your favorite extensions.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Safari for Windows
Download Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra)
Safari for Mac – FileHorse Features
- Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) Free & Safe Download!
- Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Safari for Mac – FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra)
Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra) is a product developed by Apple Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra). All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Safari 12.1.1 (High Sierra)
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Safari for Mac – FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Safari for Mac – FileHorse.