Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Screenium for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (34.3 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Screenium for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (34.3 MB) From Author’s Site
version : Screenium 3.2.13 LATEST
category : Video Software
Screenium for Mac description informations
Screenium for Mac is a screen capture utility that allows users to create live movies of a Mac’s display, capturing the desktop, applications, mouse movements, and voiceover audio in high-quality, real-time screencasts.
Record exactly what you see on the screen and turn it into a screencast in next to no time. The tool lets you record at 60 frames per second, offering optimum performance for your tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content you wish to record. Not only If you work with an ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K display or a Retina Mac, the tool puts you on the safe side as it creates the smoothest video quality possible for these types of devices. Screenium offers three different recording modes: Record full screen, individual windows, or any selected area.
Screenium for macOS’s powerful video editor comes with a comprehensive tool kit that helps you create the most sophisticated screencasts. You won’t need any additional software to edit screencasts like a professional or produce impressive films. The video editor turns your footage into perfect videos – use it for cutting, transitions, text embedding, audio editing, or add effects or animations.
Your screencast alone will speak louder than words and explaining and clarifying your video’s most important points will become a breeze with the tool’s convenient features such as mouse pointer visualization and smart zooming into important or highlighted areas. If you want to make an appearance as a presenter or show a flip chart or similar content, you can do so by embedding picture-in-picture clips from webcams such as the Facetime/iSight camera.
Done with cutting? Proceed to exporting your project as a film and share it with your parents, friends, clients or coworkers. In addition, the app supports direct export to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Flickr and lets you share your projects via your Mac’s Messages and Mail apps.
Note: In Demo version you cannot export videos. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Screenium for Mac Latest Version
Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Screenium for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Screenium for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Screenium for Mac
Screenium for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Screenium for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Screenium for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Screenium for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).