SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install SecuritySpy for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (14.2 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the SecuritySpy for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (14.2 MB) Safe & Secure
version : SecuritySpy 5.2.2 LATEST
category : Video Software
SecuritySpy for Mac description informations
SecuritySpy for Mac is NVR software (Network Video Recording software) that will enable you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance system, whether you are planning a small or medium-sized home or office installation, or a large professional system. Multi-camera CCTV software for the Mac!
SecuritySpy for macOS can capture from multiple cameras continuously or in response to motion detection, audio level detection, or external triggers. It can send notifications to your phone or email upon motion detection, and its remote monitoring features allow you to view and manage your system over the internet from anywhere in the world.
With hardware-accelerated video processing, multi-threading and other optimizations, the tool can take full advantage of the power of your Mac, providing high performance with large numbers of cameras.
If you are building a video surveillance system from scratch using network cameras, it can help you choose the right hardware to suit your needs. If you have an existing system using analogue cameras, SecuritySpy will enable you to upgrade to a digital system while still retaining your existing cameras and cabling.
Features and Highlights
Displays and captures from multiple cameras simultaneously
SecuritySpy can capture video and audio from multiple cameras at the same time – for example, a Mac Pro can handle 76 cameras with 1 MP resolution and 8fps frame rate.
Continuous Capture, Motion Capture and Actions
Flexible recording options and notifications (emails, alarms and Apple Push Notifications) that can be scheduled independently at different times of the day or week.
Built-in web server for remote monitoring
View your app system over a local network or the Internet. Both standard HTTP and secure HTTPS are supported, with easy one-click setup.
iPhone, iPad and Apple TV app
The app has its own iOS/tvOS app to easily view your cameras on all your devices, from wherever you are.
Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support
Control your cameras directly from the tool.
Powerful real-time compression with hardware acceleration
The app supports all industry-standard video and audio compression codecs (JPEG, MPEG-4, H.264, AAC) for efficient storage of captured footage. The app can either perform the compression itself or use compressed data directly so that the camera, not the computer, is doing all the work, resulting in the best performance and quality.
Secure FTP upload features
SecuritySpy can automatically upload all captured footage to a remote server for secure off-site storage.
ONVIF is an open industry standard for IP-based security products, allowing easy integration of compatible devices. Any IP camera with ONVIF support should work with Security Spy.
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download SecuritySpy for Mac Latest Version
SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- SecuritySpy for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- SecuritySpy for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer SecuritySpy for Mac
SecuritySpy for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with SecuritySpy for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST SecuritySpy for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in SecuritySpy for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).