Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Shimo for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (12.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Feingeist Software GmbH.
Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Shimo for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (12.8 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Feingeist Software GmbH
version : Shimo 126.96.36.199 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Shimo for Mac description informations
Shimo for Mac is a #1 VPN client for Mac – for Everyone. The program is based on the latest security technology available. Your privacy and the security of your data is protected when using the tool to establish network connections. It makes no compromises when it comes to security standards.
The tool provides encryption technology such as AES-256 which is even certified by governmental organizations, global enterprises and the military. But encryption is only as strong as its weakest link. As a consequence, hash algorithms include SHA-2, the latest set of cryptographic hash functions. Additionally, secure cryptographic key exchange over insecure or public channels is enabled using the Diffie-Hellman (D-H) method.
Likewise, passwords are often not sufficient to introduce security to a system. If your connection requires certificates or one-time passcode tokens, such as RSA SecurID, VPN client for Mac provides the necessary toolset through Extended Authentication (XAUTH).
There is no need for any additional window to have full control over your VPN connections. Shimo for macOS can easily be accessed over the menu bar of OS X: Connect and disconnect VPN connections, access statistics and accounting information, or notice the secured IP address of connected accounts.
User Experience is one of the core values of product design philosophy. Consequently, there are no complicated configuration dialogs or hardly comprehensible settings. Shimo – the most sophisticated VPN client for Mac – enables with its lean design access and control in a simple and easy way.
The tool supports every major VPN protocol that is currently available: The widely used CiscoVPN, the very secure OpenVPN and all standard-compliant IPSec connections. It also handles Point-to-Point Tunneling (PPTP VPN) and Layer 2 Tunneling (L2TP) protocols. Even Cisco’s new Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol AnyConnect is supported by Shimo – the most flexible VPN client for Mac. The program also enables you to establish encrypted Secure Shell (SSH) connections including port forwarding for secure web browsing.
There is no other VPN client for Mac which supports this variety of available protocols. If you want to have the all-in-one solution for your secure connections, the app is technology of choice. This feature is not only helpful, if you have to handle different types of connections, but rather in cases where your system administrator upgrades or changes the used protocol. With the app you are always prepared and ready to go.
With the VPN Client you are not restricted to one single VPN connection at a time. You can connect to multiple VPN endpoints simultaneously. Hence, the program is the favorite of power users and consultants. Complex network is easily manageable using the tool – the number one VPN client for Mac – as it is possible to setup multiple connections using various protocols. The app provides features, such as account search and categorization into groups, to easily handle and organize a large number of VPN accounts at the same time.
Features and Highlights
Highest Security Standards Optimized User Experience Multitude of VPN Protocols OpenVPN, IPSec, PPTP, SSL, AnyConnect, SSH Concurrent Connections Automated Connections Two-Factor Authentication Statistics and Accounting Export and Deployment OS X Yosemite / El Capitan Ready for macOS Sierra Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Shimo for Mac Latest Version
Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Shimo for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Shimo for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Shimo for Mac
Shimo for Mac is a product developed by Feingeist Software GmbH. This site is not directly affiliated with Shimo for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Shimo for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Shimo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).