Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Signal Desktop for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (127 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Signal Desktop for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (127 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Signal Desktop 1.34.1 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
Signal Desktop for Mac description informations
Signal Desktop for Mac is fast, simple, secure messaging for the Mac desktop. It now runs independently of your browser, so, if you’re a Firefox or Safari user, you don’t need to install Chrome to send and receive Signal messages on your computer anymore; if you’re a Chrome user, having your browser open will no longer be synonymous with having Signal Desktop open.
Signal Desktop for macOS brings the trusted private messaging experience of Signal to the Mac desktop, with a simplicity that allows you to seamlessly continue conversations back and forth between your mobile device and your macOS. As always, everything is end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered in order to keep your communication safe – allowing you to send high-quality private group, text, picture, and video messages for free.
Features and Highlights
Send high-quality group, text, voice, video, document, and picture messages anywhere in the world without SMS or MMS fees. SignalDesktop can message anyone on Signal.
Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, or PINs to manage or lose.
Signal for Mac is supported by a team of dedicated developers, community donations, and grants. There are no advertisements, and it doesn’t cost anything to use.
Signal messages and calls are always end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered to keep your communication safe. “We can’t read your messages or see your calls, and no one else can either”.
All of code is free, open, and available on GitHub.
Keep your chat history tidy with messages that you can set to disappear. Choose different disappearing message intervals for each conversation. Everyone in the thread shares the same setting. Good memories will last even if the words vanish.
Free for everyone
Signal for macOS is made for you. As an Open Source project supported by grants and donations, Signal can put users first. There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no creepy tracking. Just open technology for a fast, simple, and secure messaging experience. The way it should be.
Note: Requires Installed iOS or Android app.
Also Available: Download Signal Desktop for Windows
Download Signal Desktop for Mac Latest Version
Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Signal Desktop for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Signal Desktop for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Signal Desktop for Mac
Signal Desktop for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Signal Desktop for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Signal Desktop for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Signal Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).