Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Songbird for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (27.12 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Songbird for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (27.12 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Songbird 2.2.0 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
Songbird for Mac description informations
Songbird for Mac is a very popular open source audio and media player that managed to achieve significant popularity from the moment it appeared on the market in February of 2006. It continued to grow and expand its capabilities for years to come, led by the developers in the studio named “Pioneers of the Inevitable“, managing to become one of the most fully-featured and capable audio playback apps that could satisfy everyone from novices to owners of large digital music libraries. However, after almost seven and a half years, development of the tool was discontinued in June of 2013. Today, the tool still lives as an open source app that is still downloaded and used by new and old users from all around the word.
Interface of Songbird for macOS resembles the one from iTunes, although with more care being placed not only on usability but also wide variety of advanced features such as wide codec support, skinnable interface, keyboard shortcuts, metadata management, integration into iTunes (including AirPlay) and more.
Used by millions of fans to access, manage and play all their music. Let the appbe your desktop media hub! Now includes Songbird.me so that you can easily discover new music that’s personalized and delivered straight to you. Share your music interests with your friends. The tool works with many integrated services like 7digital Music Store, mashTape, Last.fm Scrobbling, Concert Tickets and SHOUTcast Radio and others.
Discovering new content with Songbird for Mac is easy. You can use it to watch video clips, movies, find out when favorite bands play your town and discover new tracks by hot new artists.
Features and Highlights
Personal Media Hub
Manage your music and videos, build playlists, browse, and sort. Then sync your music to your portable music player or phone.
Discover New Music
The app suggests new artists and new music based solely on those you already love. It’s personal, unique to you and your tastes. See which artists your Facebook friends are into.
Get Tracks to Go
Purchase albums and songs directly through Song bird from 7digital; easily sync to your mobile devices.
Note: Songbird was dicontinued on June 28th 2013 due to problems with future funding of the project.
Also Available: Download Songbird for Windows
Download Songbird for Mac Latest Version
Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Songbird for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Songbird for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Songbird for Mac
Songbird for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Songbird for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Songbird for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Songbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).