SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install SopCast for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (6.23 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by SopCast Team.
SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the SopCast for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (6.23 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : SopCast Team
version : SopCast 1.3.5 LATEST
category : Video Software
SopCast for Mac description informations
SopCast for Mac is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to the radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology, It is very efficient and easy to use. Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth.
SoP is the abbreviation for Streaming over P2P. Sopcast for macOS is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System based on P2P. The core is the communication protocol produced by Sopcast Team, which is named sop://, or SoP technology.
Features and Highlights
State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable. Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market. Fast buffering. 10-30 seconds. Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers. Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet. Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc. Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc. Support for loop file playing. Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load. Standard channel URL: click on any sop:// URL to play. Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select an appropriate channel. Record the clips when you are watching it. Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc. Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk. Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels. End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack. Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC. The Sop Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications. It works just like Windows Media Player. The Sop Server and Sop Player can be run both on Windows and Linux. The whole system can be ported to embedded Linux. Also Available: Download SopCast for Windows
Download SopCast for Mac Latest Version
SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- SopCast for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- SopCast for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer SopCast for Mac
SopCast for Mac is a product developed by SopCast Team. This site is not directly affiliated with SopCast for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST SopCast for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in SopCast for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).