Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Sticky Password for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (28.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Sticky Password for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (28.1 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Sticky Password 8.2.4 Build 2770 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Sticky Password for Mac description informations
Sticky Password for Mac is a powerful yet simple free password manager and secure digital vault! Just one password to remember. Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one. Everything else is automatically filled in by Sticky Password. It’s easy to use and it’s comprehensively secure.
The core of the Sticky Password for macOS solution is the secure database that is encrypted using AES-256 – the world’s leading encryption standard. The password database auto-lock – on your computer, tablet and smartphone – protects you from curious eyes when you’re away from your device. And it’s all protected by your Master Password that only you know. With all that you do online, it’s a challenge to create and remember passwords for your favorite sites and apps – email, social networks, shopping, banking, magazines and other subscriptions, or school and community groups.
With the tool, you’ll have automatic login and form-filling for your favorite sites. The software recognizes your password-protected destinations, logging you in automatically on whatever device you’re using. It’s convenient and secure. The tool is available in Free and Premium versions. The password manager and online form filler is available for your PC, Mac, smartphone (Android and iPhone), and tablet (Android and iPad). The Premium version supports secure synchronization via cloud servers, local Wi-Fi or manually. You are in control of your data with optional synchronization via local Wi-Fi – your encrypted data never leaves your devices. Check out all of the functionality with the Free version. Support for biometrics. Identity verification of the account holder can be made with just one swipe of a finger.
The app supports fingerprint authentication on iOS and Android phones and tablets that are equipped with fingerprint scanners. This includes Touch ID on iPhones and iPads, and the Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices. No other password vault offers more in terms of biometric support of fingerprint scanning than Sticky Password for Mac.
If you are looking for Sticky Password for Mac alternatives, we recommend you to download Kaspersky Password Manager for Mac or LastPass for Mac.
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Sticky Password for Windows
Download Sticky Password for Mac Latest Version
Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Sticky Password for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Sticky Password for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Sticky Password for Mac
Sticky Password for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Sticky Password for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Sticky Password for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Sticky Password for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).