Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Syncplay for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (26.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Syncplay for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.10 or later
file size : (26.9 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Syncplay 1.6.4 LATEST
category : Video Software
Syncplay for Mac description informations
Syncplay for Mac allows people to enjoy a shared viewing experience even if they are thousands of miles apart, so friends can watch anime, movies, TV shows and other media together. The Client launches a free media player on your Mac computer, connects to a Syncplay server for macOS and joins a virtual room on that server. Pauses, unpauses and seeks made within that media player instance are relayed to fellow viewers via the server to allow for these actions to be replicated by the media players of everyone else in the same virtual room. The server keeps track of where everyone is in the video so if someone joins they can be brought to the right place, and so if someone is too far ahead they can be brought back in sync.
It can also share information about what files people are playing to make it easier for viewers to confirm they are playing the same file (or be warned if they are playing different files). Users can choose what file information is sent to the server in plain text, sent hashed, or not sent at all. Official public servers operate in ‘room isolation’ mode, meaning any information sent by clients is only passed on to others in the same virtual room, and people cannot see what rooms currently exist. People can run their own private password protected server.
It does not use video streaming or file sharing so each user must have their own copy of the media to be played (although if their media player supports it and connection was fast enough, the user could play a stream such as Youtube in their media player, play a file from a network share, or be downloading a file from a HTTP server and playing it at the same time). It does not synchronise player configuration, audio/subtitle track selection or volume. Users must manually choose what file to play as the app does not synchronise which file is open. It does not provide a voice chat platform to allow for discussion during playback as Sync play is intended to be used in conjunction with a third-party communications solution such as Mumble.
It does not use encryption, so someone with the ability to spy upon your network traffic could monitor filenames (although in settings you can set these to be hashed or not sent) or in Syncplay chat messages (although you can use third-party chat solutions with encryption or speak in code).
Note: Requires VLC Media Player.
Download Syncplay for Mac Latest Version
Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Syncplay for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Syncplay for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Syncplay for Mac
Syncplay for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Syncplay for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Syncplay for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Syncplay for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).