Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Syncthing for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Compression and Backup category with a new features in (12.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Syncthing for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (12.5 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Syncthing 1.0.0 LATEST
category : Compression and Backup
Syncthing for Mac description informations
Syncthing for Mac is a free and open-source peer-to-peer file-synchronization software for macOS! Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it’s transmitted over the Internet. Syncthing for macOS is still in development, although a large number of features have already been implemented.
Features and Highlights
None of your data is ever stored anywhere else other than on your computers. There is no central server that might be compromised, legally or illegally.
All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption used includes perfect forward secrecy to prevent any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to your data.
Every node is identified by a strong cryptographic certificate. Only nodes you have explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
Configure and monitor the tool via a responsive and powerful interface accessible via your internet browser.
Works on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and OpenBSD. Run it on your desktop computers and synchronize them with your server for backup.
The app doesn’t need IP addresses or advanced configuration: it just works, over LAN and over the Internet. Every machine is identified by an ID. Just give your ID to your friends, share a folder and watch: UPnP will do if you don’t want to port forward or you don’t know how.
Synchronize as many folders as you need with different people.
Also Available: Download Syncthing for Windows
Download Syncthing for Mac Latest Version
Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Syncthing for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Syncthing for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Syncthing for Mac
Syncthing for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Syncthing for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Syncthing for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Syncthing for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).