Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Thunderbird for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (57.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Mozilla Organization.
Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Thunderbird for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (57.1 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Mozilla Organization
version : Thunderbird 68.8.1 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
Thunderbird for Mac description informations
Mozilla Thunderbird for Mac makes e-mailing safer, faster, and easier with such features as intelligent spam filters, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search. The app was designed to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail. The tool includes tabbed e-mail, new search tools and indexing, smart folders, support for Firefox’s Personas, a simplified setup wizard, and robust junk protections that include phishing and spam filters. Thunderbird for macOS has a junk mail tools have been updated to stay ahead of spam and features Phishing protection.
What’s New in Thunderbird:
Easier to Get Started
Under the Help Menu, you can find the Migration Assistant to help you set up Thunderbird the way you want it. Prior to this feature you had to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings. One-click Address Book is a quick and easy way to add people to your address book. The attachment reminder looks for the word attachment and the Activity Manager records all the interactions between the app and your email provider in one place.
Tabs and Search
If you like Firefox’s tabbed browsing, you’re going to love tabbed email. The search interface in the tool contains filtering and timeline tools to pinpoint the exact email you’re looking for. If you think you’re going to need an email in the future but want it out of your inbox without deleting it, archive it!
Customize Your Email Experience
With Personas, lightweight “skins” allow you to change the look and feel of Thunder bird for Mac in an instant. Find and install add-ons directly in the app. You no longer need to visit the add-ons Web site – instead simply fire up the Add-ons Manager. Smart Folders help you manage multiple email accounts by combining special folders like your Inbox, Sent, or Archive folder.
Secure and Protect Your Email
The app’s popular junk mail tools have been updated to stay ahead of spam. Mail client offers support for user privacy and remote image protection. The tool protects you from email scams which try to trick users into handing over personal and confidential information by indicating when a message is a potential phishing attempt.
Also Available: Download Thunderbird for Windows
Download Thunderbird for Mac Latest Version
Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Thunderbird for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Thunderbird for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Thunderbird for Mac
Thunderbird for Mac is a product developed by Mozilla Organization. This site is not directly affiliated with Thunderbird for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Thunderbird for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Thunderbird for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).