TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install TomTom HOME for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (39.24 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by TomTom International BV.
TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the TomTom HOME for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (39.24 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : TomTom International BV
version : TomTom HOME 22.214.171.1245 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
TomTom HOME for Mac description informations
TomTom HOME for Mac allows you to have the latest TomTom software and enjoy latest services, make backups of your TomTom, easily install maps and services, get free traffic alerts on your computer, and download free services or shop for more.
To install TomTom HOME on your macOS, you need to download the file to your computer. Follow these steps:
Click the Download button below to download the latest version of the app. Click the Finder icon in the Dock to switch to Finder. From the Finder menu at the top of the screen, click Go and choose Downloads. Your Downloads folder opens. Double-click TomTomHOME2maclatest.dmg. Double-click MacLatest.pkg. The app installer opens. Click Continue. To read the end user license agreement, click the link www.tomtom.com/legal/?page=eula. Click Continue. You are asked to agree to the terms of the software license agreement. Click Agree to continue. Click Install. Enter your admin password. If you are not allowed to administer the computer, contact the admin for the computer. Click Install Software. The tool is installed on your computer. Click Close. Note: To add HOME to your dock, drag its icon from the Applications folder to the dock. To open the Applications folder, click Go in the Finder menu and then choose Applications.
Also Available: Download TomTom HOME for Windows
Download TomTom HOME for Mac Latest Version
TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- TomTom HOME for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- TomTom HOME for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer TomTom HOME for Mac
TomTom HOME for Mac is a product developed by TomTom International BV. This site is not directly affiliated with TomTom HOME for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST TomTom HOME for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in TomTom HOME for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).