Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install Tor Browser 6.0.5 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.5 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (56.57 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by The Tor Project.
Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Tor Browser 6.0.5 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.5 or later
file size : (56.57 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : The Tor Project
version : Tor Browser 9.0.10
category : Browsers and Plugins
Tor Browser 6.0.5 description informations
Tor Browser for Mac is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. It also enables software developers to create new communication tools with built-in privacy features. Tor for Mac provides the foundation for a range of applications that allow organizations and individuals to share information over public networks without compromising their privacy. Tor Browser for macOS enables you to securely browse the Web while hiding your identity! Download, Install or Update Tor Browser for Mac!
Why we need Tor
Using Tor protects you against a common form of Internet surveillance known as “traffic analysis.” Traffic analysis can be used to infer who is talking to whom over a public network. Knowing the source and destination of your Internet traffic allows others to track your behavior and interests. This can impact your checkbook if, for example, an e-commerce site uses price discrimination based on your country or institution of origin. It can even threaten your job and physical safety by revealing who and where you are. For example, if you’re travelling abroad and you connect to your employer’s computers to check or send mail, you can inadvertently reveal your national origin and professional affiliation to anyone observing the network, even if the connection is encrypted.
The app also makes it possible for users to hide their locations while offering various kinds of services, such as web publishing or an instant messaging server. Using Tor “rendezvous points,” other Tor users can connect to these hidden services, each without knowing the other’s network identity. This hidden service functionality could allow Tor users to set up a website where people publish material without worrying about censorship. Nobody would be able to determine who was offering the site, and nobody who offered the site would know who was posting to it. Learn more about configuring hidden services and how the hidden service protocol works. Download, Install or Update Tor Browser for Mac!
Tor can’t solve all anonymity problems. It focuses only on protecting the transport of data. You need to use protocol-specific support software if you don’t want the sites you visit to see your identifying information. For example, you can use this web navigator while browsing the web to withhold some information about your computer’s configuration.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Tor Browser for Windows
Download Tor Browser 6.0.5
Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- Tor Browser 6.0.5 Free & Safe Download!
- Tor Browser 6.0.5 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Tor Browser 6.0.5
Tor Browser 6.0.5 is a product developed by The Tor Project. This site is not directly affiliated with Tor Browser 6.0.5. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Tor Browser 6.0.5
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Tor Browser 6.0.5 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.