Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Transmit for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (34.96 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Transmit for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (34.96 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Transmit 5.6.5 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Transmit for Mac description informations
Transmit for Mac is one of the best file transfer programs that enables you to maintain connection to the servers on the internet that use FTP, SFTP, Amazon’s S3 and iDisk/WebDAV protocols. With its easy to use interface that was specifically crafted to look as native part of your Mac OS system, you will have no problems with uploading, downloading and deleting your files. All of that and dozens of other useful features can be found in this great peace of free software.
One of the reasons why Transmit became so popular on Mac was not only its incredibly large feature set that allowed its users to preform FTP management that was truly modern and optimized, but its interface. Main dashboard of the tool is can showcase listing of data in both one or two panes, with several listing options, easy to set up your most commonly used FTP or cloud destinations, twin progress bar, image thumbnail viewer, fast transfer engine that is especially optimized for working with smaller files, file syncing tool, and more. Users can even spend just few seconds and mount their favorite FTP or cloud destinations directly into their Finder, enabling them to preform file transfer operations even if Transmit for macOS is not active! With this feature anyone can start moving files to and from your Mac with incredible ease.
As of early 2014, the latest version of the app weights just a little less than 40MB and requires users to have at least macOS 10.6.8 or newer.
Features and Highlights
Get files on your iDisk, faster than the Finder! More secure choices made Mac simple Edit any remote file, in any app – even graphics! Create drag-and-droplets from your favorites Run tests, save reports, and have more control More options for your files and folders Upload faster than ever. See it in action! Easily add FTP steps to your workflow! Automatically sync favorites with all your Macs Connect to favorites in seconds, anywhere At last: browse the way Mac OS X intended Many connections, one window. Jump to your folders, per-favorite, instantly Safari-like and very expandable Narrow a long list of items in a flash Smoothly zoom that mystery thumbnail Drag in many files and say “go”! Set permissions on upload, automatically Transfer status at a glance, always Move files in record time Upload as easily as dragging to the dock Use your Mac to shuttle; even go tab-to-tab! Drag to send, enter to rename: you know it already The result of eight years of FTP experience Note: 7 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Transmit for Mac Latest Version
Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Transmit for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Transmit for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Transmit for Mac
Transmit for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Transmit for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Transmit for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Transmit for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).