Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Tux Paint for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (11.84 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by New Breed Software.
Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Tux Paint for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (11.84 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : New Breed Software
version : Tux Paint 0.9.23c LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
Tux Paint for Mac description informations
Tux Paint for Mac is a free, award-winning drawing program for children ages 3 to 12 (for example, preschool and K-6). Tux Paint for macOS is used in schools around the world as a computer literacy drawing activity. It combines an easy-to-use interface, fun sound effects, and an encouraging cartoon mascot who guides children as they use the program. Kids are presented with a blank canvas and a variety of drawing tools to help them be creative.
A number of useful drawing tools are made available. The drawing canvas is a fixed size, so the user doesn’t need to worry about ‘pixels’ or ‘inches’ when making a new picture. The entire program fits on a screen as small as 640×480, and can be displayed full-screen, to hide the computer’s underlying ‘desktop’ interface. (It defaults to 800×600 mode, but can run at larger sizes and in portrait or landscape mode, as well.). Loading and saving of images is done using thumbnails, so no knowledge of the underlying operating system’s filesystem structure is needed. Even filenames are unnecessary.
Features and Highlights
Various brushes available Parents/teachers can add more brushes Brushes can be animated Brushes can change shape depending on the direction they’re drawn Alternate color palettes can be created and used Color picker, for choosing colors from a drawing (New in 0.9.23) Hundreds of photographic and cartoon stamps images are available Parents/teachers can add more stamps and create categories Stamps can have descriptive text and sound samples (names, facts, etc.) and/or sound effects assigned to them Stamps can be resized, flipped and mirrored Raster bitmaps (Portable Network Graphics (“PNG”)) with full-color and alpha transparency (32bpp RGBA) supported Vector graphics (Scalable Vector Graphics (“SVG”)) supported Uses Paint Brush’s brushes ‘Rubberband’ shows where the line will be drawn as you move the mouse Draw various filled and unfilled polygonal shapes Rotate shapes (this feature can be disabled for younger children) Come with various fonts Bold, italic and size can be changed Parents/teachers can add more fonts Supports numerous languages Labels may be moved or edited later Print pictures on a printer
“Magic” (Tux Paint special effects)
Blind – pull window blinds down, or across, the picture Blocks – turn parts of the picture ‘blocky’ Blur – blur parts of the picture using the mouse Bricks – paint realistic large or small brick patterns Calligraphy – a smooth brush that changes thickness depending on how quickly you stroke Cartoon – make parts of the picture look like a cartoon Chalk – make parts of the picture look like a chalk drawing Color & White – turn the picture monotone Color Shift – Jumble the colors of the picture Confetti – Throw confetti over your picture Darken – darken the colors of parts of the picture Distortion – slightly alters the position of the picture under the brush Drip – make parts of the picture look like it’s dripping away Edges – outline the edges of shapes in yur picture Emboss – gives the image’s edges highlights and shadows Fill – ‘flood-fill’ an area with a particular color Fisheye – view parts of your picture through a fish-eye lense Flip – flip the image vertically Flower – draws curvy-stalked flowers Foam – paints foamy bubbles that grow as you move the mouse Fold – fold down the corners of your picture Glass Tile – see your drawing through glass tiles Grass – paint realistic clumps of grass on the screen and into the distance Hexagon Mosaic – create a pattern of hexagons Irregular Mosaic – turn your picture into a mosaic of shards Kaleidoscope – four symmetric brushes Light – draw beams of bright light on your picture Lighten – fade the colors of parts of the picture Metal Paint – paints shiny metallic colors Mirror – flip the image horizontally Mosaic – make your picture into a mosaic of colors Negative – invert the colors of parts of the picture Noise – add random noise to your picture Perspective – bend your picture to view it from different perspectives Picasso – a triplet of brushes that paint in unison Puzzle – shift parts of your picture around like it’s a sliding puzzle ROYGBIV Rainbow – draw a rainbow arc of seven solid colors Rails – draw connecting train tracks Rain – add raindrops to your picture Rainbow – draw using a brush that paints in all colors in the rainbow Real Rainbow – draw a colorful arc based on a real photo of a rainbow Ripples – rippled waves over your image Rosette – three brushes that draw in a rosette pattern Shift – move the entire picture around Silhouette – turn parts of your picture into a silhouette Smudge – push the colors around as though smudging wet paint Snow Ball – cover your picture in snowballs Snow Flake – cover your picture in snowflakes Square Mosaic – create a pattern of squares String V – draw V-shaped string art String corner – draw string art String edges – draw string art around the edges of your picture TV – make your picture look like it’s on a television Tint – change the color of parts of the picture Toothpaste – paint with colorful gel Tornado – add a tornado funnel to your picture Wavelets – wiggle your picture up and down Waves – wiggle your picture side to side Wet Paint – draw with wet, smudgy paint Zoom – zoom your entire picture in or out Also Available: Download Tux Paint for Windows
Download Tux Paint for Mac Latest Version
Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Tux Paint for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Tux Paint for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Tux Paint for Mac
Tux Paint for Mac is a product developed by New Breed Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Tux Paint for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Tux Paint for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Tux Paint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).