USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install USB Network Gate for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (4.6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the USB Network Gate for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (4.6 MB) Safe & Secure
version : USB Network Gate 9.0.0 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
USB Network Gate for Mac description informations
USB Network Gate for Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are and let people all over the world use them easily. For example, you may have several computers (Mac, Windows or Linux ones) that run programs that use the same USB security dongle for authorization. The constant plugging and unplugging of the dongle is not only annoying, but brings a good chance of damage (the dongle is getting loose). With USB Network Gate for macOS you have the dongle shared among multiple computers with no need to plug and unplug it constantly.
Features and Highlights
Corporate, OEM & Source code
Whether you are considering enterprise-wide usage of the app or redistributing USB redirection engine as a part of your software solution, you’ll find it here at a reasonable price with the most personal attitude and exceptional quality.
Access remote USB device
The only USB Network Gate for Mac OS X (former USB to Ethernet Connector) released! Now you can share USB devices over the network between Macs, Windows PCs and Linux computers. Doesn’t matter if you are in other country or in next door office, you can always use remote scanner, printer, webcam, modem, USB dongle or anything else as if they were connected directly to your computer.
Low-cost iPhone applications development
When developing an iOS app you constantly need an iPhone/iPad to be connected to more than one computer involved in testing and development. With USB Network Gate (USB to Ethernet Connector) you can connect your iOS device via USB to Windows or Mac computer and share it with other Mac, Windows, or Linux computers involved in the development as if it was connected to each of them directly.
Keep your mobile device data up-to-date!
Travel a lot and can’t sync your iPhone / iPad data with main computer? Use the app by Eltima Software to create secured USB over Ethernet tunnel to sync your iOS device with remote computer no matter how far it is at the moment! You can plug your iPhone in a Mac or Windows computer and sync it via local network or Internet with the remote side.
Access USB devices even while working in a virtual environment
You may need to use virtualization programs with Windows OS for certain software that is only Windows compatible. At the same time, you need the virtual machines to access the USB keys (dongles) at the remote computer. It may sound tricky, but is solved in a simple manner with the program. Just install the app on both host and guest OS (Windows, Mac, or Linux – doesn’t matter) and access USB devices connected to a host machine inside the virtual session.
Connect to USB over RDP
If you need to use USB devices plugged in your computer while you are working in remote session, the tool is the perfect solution. To access USB over RDP you’ll only need to install the app on your local computer (that will be Server module) and on a remote machine (client module). Both modules are included in one instance of the application, which is easy to install and use, just as if the USB device was physically plugged in a remote machine.
USB Network Gate (former USB to Ethernet Connector) easily connects one or more remote USB devices to your computer over Ethernet.
Note: 14 days trial version. You can share only 1 local USB-device.
Also Available: Download USB Network Gate for Windows
Download USB Network Gate for Mac Latest Version
USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- USB Network Gate for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- USB Network Gate for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer USB Network Gate for Mac
USB Network Gate for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with USB Network Gate for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST USB Network Gate for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in USB Network Gate for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).