Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Viscosity for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (16 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Viscosity for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (16 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Viscosity 1.8.5 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Viscosity for Mac description informations
Viscosity for Mac is a first class OpenVPN client that lets you secure your network with ease & style. Viscosity makes it easy for users new to VPNs to get started. Its clear and intuitive interface makes creating, configuring, or importing connections a snap. Viscosity for macOS has been designed for both small business and enterprise. Easily make connection bundles for your users, or even completely preconfigure the app with all settings and connections. You can even auto-mount shares and open apps to make life easy for your users.
Features and Highlights
The tool has been designed from the ground up for both macOS (10.7 to 10.12) and Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10) users.
VPN For Everyone
Completely configure OpenVPN connections through an intuitive interface, without any need to know complex commands.
The program is in use everywhere, from small business to Fortune 500 companies, schools, universities, at home and on the road.
The app monitors your OpenVPN connections to ensure you know all the important network and connection details in style.
DNS. Done Right
The app fully integrates with Mac OS X’s advanced DNS system to allow custom DNS servers and search domains to be used while connected.
Easily bundle the tool with settings and connections so your users don’t have to worry. Create simple deployable connection profiles.
The Mac’s keychain and Windows’s credential system are used to make sure your details are kept safe and secure.
Control Visco sity using AppleScript, or call custom AppleScript or Batch/Vbs scripts when a connection connects or disconnects.
More. Much More
Smartcard/token (PKCS#11) support, menu folders, multiple connections, OpenVPN-AS support, proxy integration, IPv6, and more!
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Viscosity for Windows
Download Viscosity for Mac Latest Version
Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Viscosity for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Viscosity for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Viscosity for Mac
Viscosity for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Viscosity for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Viscosity for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Viscosity for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).