VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install VLC Media Player for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (49.37 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the VLC Media Player for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (49.37 MB) Safe & Secure
version : VLC Media Player 3.0.10 LATEST
category : Video Software
VLC Media Player for Mac description informations
VLC Media Player for Mac (formerly VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
With a new audio core, hardware decoding and encoding, port to mobile platforms, preparation for Ultra-HD video and special care to support more formats, 2.1 is a major upgrade for VLC for macOS.
Rincewind has a new rendering pipeline for audio, with better efficiency, volume and device management, to improve VLC for Mac audio support. It supports many new devices inputs, formats, metadata and improves most of the current ones, preparing for the next-gen codecs.
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases. Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported.
Features and Highlights
Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU. Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits. Debanding, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters. Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm. Resamplers for higher quality audio. Dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters. Simplification of the audio core for faster processing. Audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2. Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM. Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs. Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp etc. Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support. CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding. And many more features… Also Available: Download VLC Media Player for Windows
Download VLC Media Player for Mac Latest Version
VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- VLC Media Player for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- VLC Media Player for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer VLC Media Player for Mac
VLC Media Player for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with VLC Media Player for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST VLC Media Player for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in VLC Media Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).