VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install VMware Fusion for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (519 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by VMware, Inc..
VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the VMware Fusion for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (519 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : VMware, Inc.
version : VMware Fusion 11.5.3 Build 15870345 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
VMware Fusion for Mac description informations
VMware Fusion for Mac is the most seamless way to run Windows applications on your Mac. The tool combines a clean and intuitive Cocoa-native interface that Mac users expect with a virtual platform trusted by millions of users today. The app allows you to launch your Windows applications from the Dock and switch between Windows and Mac applications using Expose. With the industry’s most advanced virtualization technology VMware Fusion for Mac lets you leverage all the hardware available on your Mac to simultaneously run 32 and 64-bit operating systems, use two processor cores at the same time, run select 3D games and utilize USB 2.0/3.0 devices. VMware Fusion for macOS is designed for every kind of Mac user. IT pros, developers and businesses choose VMware Fusion Pro for its broad OS support, rock-solid stability and advanced features simply not available in a non-virtualized environment.
Features and Highlights
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and Demo Complex Solutions
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
Ready for macOS High Sierra and Touch Bar
Launch virtual machines on Mac with macOS 10.13 Sierra, including APFS support, or safely test the latest macOS in a sandbox on your current Mac without disruption. With an updated UI and support for the latest Touch Bar enabled Macs, Fusion is better than ever.
Support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Stay on the cutting edge with full support for running the latest versions of Windows 10 as a virtual machine on your Mac.
With its hardware accelerated 3D graphics engine, Fusion can provide DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 capabilities to Windows and Linux virtual machines to drive complex graphics applications, games as well as a rich modern user interface. New in Fusion 10 is added support for Apple’s ‘Metal’ graphics technology, delivering smoother graphics while improving battery life.
Enhanced Virtual Networking
Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs, or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools. New in Fusion Pro is Network Simulation for introducing packet loss, latency and bandwidth restrictions. *Pro Only
Connect to vCenter, ESXi or Workstation Pro servers to drive, control, and configure VMs or ESXi Hosts, or transfer virtual machines back and forth with a simple drag-and-drop. With a common underlying hypervisor, Fusion makes it easy to run or control VMs from the corporate data center from the comfort of your Mac. *Pro Only
Fusion REST API
Fusion Pro now provides a secure RESTful API service designed for automation and third-party software integration. Leveraging the Swagger.io framework the Fusion API uses standard HTTP/S and JSON to control over 20 different VM and Host operations. Build custom deployment tools to deliver macOS-as-a-Service, or integrate Fusion into a modern, continuously iterative development pipeline with automated testing. *Pro Only
Unity View Mode
Fusion’s Unity View Mode hides the Windows desktop so you can run Windows apps just like Mac apps. Windows apps can launch directly from Dock, Spotlight or Launchpad and, once running, can be viewed in Exposé, Spaces and Mission Control just as if they were Mac apps.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Download VMware Fusion for Mac Latest Version
VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- VMware Fusion for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- VMware Fusion for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer VMware Fusion for Mac
VMware Fusion for Mac is a product developed by VMware, Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with VMware Fusion for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST VMware Fusion for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in VMware Fusion for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).