VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install VNC Viewer for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (3.1 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by RealVNC Limited.
VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the VNC Viewer for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (3.1 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : RealVNC Limited
version : VNC Viewer 6.20.113 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
VNC Viewer for Mac description informations
VNC Viewer for Mac (formerly RealVNC) enables you to remotely access and control your computers from another computer or mobile device, wherever you are in the world. It is used by individuals and by organizations across every industry sector for a range of different use cases, including providing IT desktop support to colleagues and friends and accessing systems and services on the move. The latest version includes both the VNC Server and Viewer. Choose the VNC Connect subscription that meets your business needs. Home > Easy-to-use remote access for friends and family. Professional > Feature-rich and secure remote access for departments and small businesses. Enterprise > Powerful, flexible and ultra-secure remote access for the enterprise. Check out VNC Viewer for macOS today!
VNC Viewer turns your Mac into remote desktop software, giving you instant access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from anywhere in the world. You can view your computer’s desktop remotely, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it.
Then sign in to VNCViewer on your device using your RealVNC account credentials. Your remote computers automatically appear; simply tap one to screen share. Alternatively, you can connect directly to VNC Connect with an Enterprise subscription or VNC-compatible software from third parties by entering the remote computer’s IP address. Note that you may need to configure firewalls and port forward routers.
VNC Connect password-protects each remote computer out-of-the-box (you may need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer). All sessions are then encrypted end-to-end.
During a session, your device’s touch screen serves as a trackpad to give you precise control of the remote desktop. Drag your finger to move the remote mouse cursor and tap anywhere to left-click (other gestures such as right-click and scroll are explained in-app).
Saving you time, money and much more:
Decrease support call repeat rates, call handling time and on-site travel costs.
Reduce the need for specialized training and documentation for remote support.
Provide engaging, real-time service that improves employee and customer satisfaction.
Anticipate and prevent system failures and the risk associated with on-site service.
Avoid downtime with faster problem identification and resolution.
Support business and compliance objectives with audit and security functionality.
Also Available: Download VNC Viewer for Windows
Download VNC Viewer for Mac Latest Version
VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- VNC Viewer for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- VNC Viewer for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer VNC Viewer for Mac
VNC Viewer for Mac is a product developed by RealVNC Limited. This site is not directly affiliated with VNC Viewer for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST VNC Viewer for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in VNC Viewer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).