VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install VueScan for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (10.2 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Hamrick Software.
VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the VueScan for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (10.2 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Hamrick Software
version : VueScan 9.7.27 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
VueScan for Mac description informations
VueScan for Mac is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have color fidelity and color balance. It’s very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Is your scanner no longer supported by your operating system? Or are you looking for more functionality from your scanner than it came with? Download VueScan. It replaces the software that came with your scanner – so you get better scans and a longer life for your hardware.
VueScan for macOS changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. You can purchase the app at any time and instantly get a serial number that disables image watermarking.
Features and Highlights
Compatible with over 3000 scanners
The tool is compatible with over 3000 different scanners on Windows, macOS and Linux. The best way to see if your scanner works is to download the app (it only takes 60 seconds) You can also check this list of supported scanners.
Why buy new when you can upgrade instantly and for less?
The app saves your scanner, saves you money and offers powerful new features you can’t find anywhere else – not even from the manufacturer. Use this app to keep your scanner from obsolescence (and from the landfill).
VueScan Mobile for iOS and Android
If you have an iPad, iPhone or Android phone or tablet, you can use Vue Scan Mobile Free for scanning. This is a completely free program that works with the built-in camera and most networked HP, Canon, Epson, Brother and Samsung scanners.
Outputs scans in a variety of formats
The app can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR and create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders
Great for beginner and pro users
We built the tool so that two completely different types of users can use it. Beginners only need to run the app and press the ‘Scan’ button. Pro users can change to either the ‘Standard’ or ‘Professional’ options to unlock powerful features to have complete control over their scans.
You can use Vue Scan on up to four different computers that you personally use, with any combination of operating systems, with any number of scanners, both x32 and x64, with a single license. Standard Edition has free upgrades for a year, Professional Edition has unlimited free upgrades.
Also Available: Download VueScan for Windows
Download VueScan for Mac Latest Version
VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- VueScan for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- VueScan for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer VueScan for Mac
VueScan for Mac is a product developed by Hamrick Software. This site is not directly affiliated with VueScan for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST VueScan for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in VueScan for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).