WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install WineBottler for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (376.4 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Mike Kronenberg.
WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the WineBottler for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (376.4 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Mike Kronenberg
version : WineBottler 22.214.171.124 Dev LATEST
category : Developer Tools
WineBottler for Mac description informations
WineBottler for Mac allows users to bottle Windows applications as Mac apps! WineBottler packages Windows-based programs like browsers, media-players, games or business applications snugly into Mac app-bundles.
Your company provides you with a login, mail, calendar and contacts that only work on certain browsers? You quickly want to test your websites in Windows-based browsers. You want to play games, that are not ported to macOS? Your online trading platform or accounting tool only runs on Windows? Your audio book player is not available on macOS?
No need to install emulators, virtualizers or boot into other operating systems – the app runs your Windows-based programs directly on your Mac. This is possible thanks to a Windows-compatible subsystem, which is provided by the great OpenSource tool Wine.
Select from a wide range of software for which WineBottler for macOS offers automated installations. It is as easy as hitting “Install” – and Wine Bottler will leave you with a neat app on your desktop. The tool does not come with the programs themselves, but with scripts, that take care of downloading, configuring and installing everything into an app for you.
Double-click your .exe or .msi and convert it into an app with WineBottler. You can run the generated app like every other program on your Mac. For advanced users, Wine Bottler for Mac gives you a selection of options: install special dependencies and even turn your .exe into a self-contained app – that is an app, that contains everything to run it… even on other Macs. Porting to OS X never was easier.
Note: Requires Wine and 64-bit processor.
Download WineBottler for Mac Latest Version
WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- WineBottler for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- WineBottler for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer WineBottler for Mac
WineBottler for Mac is a product developed by Mike Kronenberg. This site is not directly affiliated with WineBottler for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST WineBottler for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in WineBottler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).