Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Wunderlist for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (53.3 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by 6 Wunderkinder GmbH.
Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Wunderlist for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (53.3 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
version : Wunderlist 3.4.25 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Wunderlist for Mac description informations
Wunderlist for Mac is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, the app is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.
Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, the app is here to help you get things done. You can even work offline, the tool will sync your data, when you’re back online. You can use Wunderlist for macOS as one of the desktop apps, or download it for your smartphone. Get a better experience with native applications for every platform. No matter what you have to do, just add a new list and start filling it with your tasks. Keep track of all your things by adding a due date. It has a heart for every ambitious shortcut king. Do you want the fast lane? Just press Ctrl + N to create a new task, or Ctrl + F to search, or Ctr + L for a new list.
Organize your items by dropping them to a new position, or list. Don’t want to overlook an important task anymore? Simply use the star function to mark the things that really matter. Do you have your own style? No problem. That’s why the tool comes with a couple of background themes you can choose from. Don’t like the wooden style? Just change it.
Plan for anything
Organize and share your to-do, work, grocery, movies and household lists. No matter what you’re planning, how big or small the task may be, Wunderlist for Mac makes it super easy to get stuff done.
Get reminded anytime
Set Due Dates and Reminders and Assign to-dos. No matter whether your lists are work related or just for fun, you will never miss a deadline again with the app in charge.
Collaborate with anyone
Share your lists and work collaboratively on projects with your colleagues, friends and family. Thanks to Wunder list Pro teamwork has never been easier.
Access from anywhere
Available for free on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, Windows, Kindle Fire and the Web, the app works seamlessly across all major devices to keep your life in sync.
Note: Requires Wunderlist account and 64-bit processor. Wunderlist goes away on May 6, 2020. Make the move to Microsoft To Do.
Also Available: Download Wunderlist for Windows
Download Wunderlist for Mac Latest Version
Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Wunderlist for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Wunderlist for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Wunderlist for Mac
Wunderlist for Mac is a product developed by 6 Wunderkinder GmbH. This site is not directly affiliated with Wunderlist for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Wunderlist for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Wunderlist for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).