Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Xojo for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (879.43 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Xojo, Inc..
Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Xojo for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (879.43 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Xojo, Inc.
version : Xojo 2019 Release 3 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Xojo for Mac description informations
Xojo for Mac is an application development environment that provides developers a marked increase in productivity over other multi-platform development tools. The app includes drag-and-drop capability to enable you to quickly create a user interface design, then incorporate the code behind it to add power and functionality. The tool is highly compatible with Visual Basic, so Visual Basic developers are productive very quickly with this product.
Xojo for macOS also comes with a utility to help convert Visual Basic projects to the app where they can be compiled for macOS, Windows, Linux, the web, and iOS — with the click of a checkbox. Xojo runs on and creates software for OS X, Windows, Linux, iOS and the web all from a single set of source code. The app incorporates platform-specific intelligence, like user interface widgets, so applications created with the applook and feel native, regardless of the development platform you created it on. Build powerful database apps with the app’s built-in database, based on the SQLite public domain database engine. Xojo for Mac supports standard image formats for vector graphics.
Features and Highlights
With built-in support for graphics, database servers, internet protocols and more, you can build just about anything you can imagine with the app. Using the tool, you can make commercial software products, utilities to help make your life easier, or even learn to program. In fact, the app itself is a Xojo app!
Build Apps 10x Faster
The program is a modern, object-oriented language. It supports inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and is strongly-typed as well. There are thousands of differences in OS API calls and the app abstracts you from these details, dramatically reducing development time and allowing you to focus on what makes your application unique.
Xojo apps don’t have an interpreter or virtual machine – they’re compiled to machine code for fast execution and the protection of your intellectual property. The tool uses native controls so your app looks and feels right on each platform. Development is cross-platform as well. Create your project on your favorite OS and then build it for any platform the app supports.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Xojo for Windows
Download Xojo for Mac Latest Version
Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Xojo for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Xojo for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Xojo for Mac
Xojo for Mac is a product developed by Xojo, Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Xojo for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Xojo for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Xojo for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).