XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install XtraFinder for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (3.3 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Tran Ky Nam.
XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the XtraFinder for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (3.3 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Tran Ky Nam
version : XtraFinder 1.5.3 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
XtraFinder for Mac description informations
XtraFinder for Mac allows for a lot of useful extensions for macOS Finder such as toggle for showing hidden files, tab browsing, cut/paste function, copying a file-path, refresh, right-click for new file and so much more!
Features and Highlights
Quick access to dozens of functions made available in menus, context menu, toolbar. Copy Path, Attributes, Contents, New Terminal Here, Make Symbolic Link, New File, Copy to, Move to, Show Hidden Items, Hide Desktop, etc.
CUT AND PASTE
Press Command + X to cut, press Command + P to paste. Natural Cut and Paste experience.
Copy and move files one by one, no matter how many times you press Copy/Cut/Paste shortcut without waiting for previous operations to complete.
Tabbed and Dual Panel file management. For legacy Finder without native Tabs support.
FOLDERS ON TOP
Keep folders above of files. For legacy Finder.
AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST WIDTH OF COLUMNS
To see complete file name of all files without manually adjust column width.
Pretty label drawing like legacy Finder. Custom color, also known as light text on dark background. Colorful icons in Sidebar. Transparent window.
Display folder item count in List view. Display size of selected items in Status Bar. Press Enter or Return to open selection. Middle-click to open folder in new window or new tab.
Note: XtraFinder will work in OS X 10.11 El Capitan only if you partially disable System Integrity Protection using the “csrutil enable –without debug” command after booting into Recovery OS.
Download XtraFinder for Mac Latest Version
XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- XtraFinder for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- XtraFinder for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer XtraFinder for Mac
XtraFinder for Mac is a product developed by Tran Ky Nam. This site is not directly affiliated with XtraFinder for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST XtraFinder for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in XtraFinder for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).