Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Yahoo Messenger for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (40.48 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Yahoo! Inc.
Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Yahoo Messenger for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (40.48 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Yahoo! Inc
version : Yahoo! Messenger 0.8.288 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
Yahoo Messenger for Mac description informations
Yahoo Messenger for Mac is a free service that allows you to see when friends come online and to send them instant messages. It also can alert you to new e-mail in your Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Personals accounts, or when you have upcoming events recorded in your Yahoo Calendar. Yahoo Messenger offers firewall support, a standby mode that minimizes the program until an Internet connection is made, the ability to save and print your conversations, and a tabbed interface that provides quick access to your favorite stocks, news, and sports scores.
The new version of the Messenger is redesigned with brand-new features. You can share photos instantly, send animated GIFs, and even unsend messages. It’s available for Android, iPhone, desktop, and on the web via your browser. Old versions of the tool are no longer supported. To continue using Yahoo Messenger for macOS, please upgrade to the newest version.
What are the new features?
Enhanced photo sharing – Now you can share lots of high-resolution photos at once, and swipe to view them in a photo carousel. Unsend – Regret something? Simply tap it and select “Unsend” to remove it from the conversation. Likes – Tap on a message or photo to let the sender know you like it. Animated GIFs – Express yourself with animated GIFs from Tumblr (available on Android, iOS and web). Offline and low connectivity mode – Anything you share will be posted once you’re back online. Note: Requires an active Yahoo! Account and 64-bit processor. This application has been discontinued.
Also Available: Download Yahoo! Messenger for Windows
Download Yahoo Messenger for Mac Latest Version
Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Yahoo Messenger for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Yahoo Messenger for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Yahoo Messenger for Mac
Yahoo Messenger for Mac is a product developed by Yahoo! Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with Yahoo Messenger for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Yahoo Messenger for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Yahoo Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).