Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Yummy FTP Pro for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (15.7 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Yummy Software.
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Yummy FTP Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (15.7 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Yummy Software
version : Yummy FTP Pro 2.0.5 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac description informations
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac is easy to use, yet powerful FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S file transfer app exclusively built for Mac Whether you need to transfer a few files or a few thousand, schedule automatic backups, or perform website maintenance, Yummy FTP Pro will handle it with ease.
Beautiful Retina User Interface
The easy to use, hi-definition Retina-display UI features Finder-like hierarchal & column view file browsers, elegant icons, toolbars, and drag & drop throughout, all with a tasteful dash of animations; a design that belies the extensive functionality hidden within, following Apple’s philosophy of power in simplicity.
Yummy FTP Pros highly tuned, multi-threaded, transfer engine features a built-in ‘turbo’ mode which automatically maintains several simultaneous connections to the server to maximize the use of available bandwidth and reduce latency.
Full protocol set – FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) the most widely used Internet file transfer protocol, FTPS (FTP over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection, SFTP – FTP over an SSH (Secure Shell) connection, WebDAV (Web-based FTP), are implemented to their fullest extent, allowing for the best functionality available (eg set user/group, create symlink, zip/unzip), and the fastest speed of operation – not just transfers… everything is fast and responsive.
Automatic Reconnect & Resume
The fully automatic reconnect and resume feature ensures Yummy FTP Pro for macOS will always complete the task, whatever happens, by reconnecting and continuing broken transfers without any user interaction until the job is done. While other apps simply display an error message, the tool takes appropriate action based on the actual message itself, which means you don’t have to baby-sit your transfers: let the app do the work!
Bookmark Manager + Cloud Sync
A fully fledged Bookmarks manager allows you organize your Bookmarks into folders, create, edit, rename, delete and duplicate them – you can even import the Favorites & Bookmarks from most other major Mac FTP apps. Once set up you can automatically sync your FTP settings to all the Macs you use with the built-in Dropbox, Google Drive and iCloud Drive Bookmark sync support.
Advanced File & Directory Synchronisation Tools
The app has file and directory synchronisation covered : two way Mirroring, one way updating (Mac to Server or Server to Mac), scheduled syncs to start at a later time or repeat daily, filtering to exclude/include items with a variety of criteria, or specifically exclude selected items, even a mode to preview the outcome of a sync in advance.
Remote Editing & File Diff
A built-in text editor allows quick edits of local and remote files without even leaving the app, and for serious text crunching, seamless integration with a wide range of popular text editors including built-in support for BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, skEdit, and many more, allows live remote editing of your website with your favorite editor. In addition there is the ability to compare local and remote files with your favorite ‘diff’ utility app, such as Araxis Merge, Changes, FileMerge, DeltaWalker or Kaleidoscope, and display the differences.
The easiest, quickest and slickest way to upload files and folders! An FTP Alias can have files and/or folders dropped onto it in the Finder, or even in the Dock, to upload those items using a predefined Bookmark and destination directory. Creating an FTP Alias is as easy as navigating to the upload directory you require and then choosing ‘Save As FTP Alias’. It’s really that simple! …What’s more, there is the option to Zip before uploading and even copying the remote URL to the clipboard ready for pasting!
A truly good Mac citizen: Full support for Quick Look with local and remote previews and document icons, AppleScript-able and recordable for automation, Full Screen mode browsing, Bonjour zero config setup, FSEvents-driven local views, App Nap compliant, Developer ID code signed direct-buy or App Store versions and more.
Localized in 12 Languages
YummyFTP Pro is available in the following languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese and with more to come…
Note: 30 days trial version. This application has been discontinued.
Download Yummy FTP Pro for Mac Latest Version
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Yummy FTP Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Yummy FTP Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Yummy FTP Pro for Mac
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac is a product developed by Yummy Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Yummy FTP Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Yummy FTP Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Yummy FTP Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).